Americanmade2012 Guest

Can everyone stop

Can some stop saying or assuming certain teams are wins. Every week is a challenge for anyone. The Chargers lost last week to this newly defensive improved Cleveland team so anything truly can happen any Sunday/Monday

I know we have not lost yet but if we do I am sure some will say it is unacceptable to lose to the browns but the truth is they are a NFL team now and there are no pushovers in this league.

I love my Ravens win or lose but I wont lose sleep over a lose or a win. Once the game is over its time to focus on the next game.

Yes I am venting a little and I know FANS are allowed to do that but I am a fan who believes nothing is a given even if it involves the Ravens and I am not ashamed to do so because the truth hurts sometimes.

Ravens will win 21-18
    Last edited by Americanmade2012; 11-04-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Can everyone stop

Why? The end result is the only thing that matters, not how hard it was to do. The Ravens will be 7-2 going into Pittsburgh in two weeks.

Americanmade2012 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Why? The end result is the only thing that matters, not how hard it was to do. The Ravens will be 7-2 going into Pittsburgh in two weeks.
    would you have said that if it was a Loss?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Americanmade2012 View Post
    would you have said that if it was a Loss?
    They didn't lose. Almost doesn't count.

Americanmade2012 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    They didn't lose. Almost doesn't count.
    I didnt say almost I was just asking a question and ill leave it at that. We will be 9-2 when we meet Pittsburgh in Baltimore

why do you care if other fans dont take some teams seriously? as if it somehow effects the outcome of the game...

Americanmade2012 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CodyPKA View Post
    why do you care if other fans dont take some teams seriously? as if it somehow effects the outcome of the game...
    I dont really but I find it funny that when making a prediction and some pick against the Ravens they get a lot of shit for it like it is suppose to affect the outcome of the game. Some do it for a reverse jinx kinda deal but to each his own. Gotta work.