Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Anyone Excited for Ravens at Raiders?

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    That's some next level stuff there. At my age, I can only get one good leg day in per week, or else risk injury.
    I was being sarcastic lol I only do kegs twice a week.. but its mostly so I'm not in the gym for like 2.5 hours doing legs. I split it up for time

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    When the schedule came out this was one of those games that I circled. It seemed like a very good matchup with the Raiders dynamic passing offense against the Ravens pass rush and great secondary play. Now it's here and the Raiders are starting EJ Manual while the Ravens are just tough to watch. I never miss Ravens games but I can honestly say that this one is starting to feel like a chore. The Packers at Cowboys are on at the same time. I can see me doing a lot of channel flipping to that game on Sunday.

Anyone excited for the Ravens at Raiders this week? Can anyone make a case for wanting to watch this one?
    I am because it might be a win now...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    That's where I am too. I have a room completely filled with Ravens gear and a huge TV, surround sound, you name it. It'll be dark on Sunday, I have plans. If I am home in time I'll catch the ending.

I do think there's a 50/50 chance that the Ravens win this one and maybe 2 or 3 of the next 4. That would put them in a decent spot. Unfortunately all of the injured guys are on IR so it's not like there will be help later in the year. At least with some teams their injured players are not on IR.

Watched Panthers / Pats last night, great game.
    Could still see 2 come back

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Every day is leg day

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Squats every workout. Yeah!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I never saw this coming after 2012....

Then after 2014 I thought maybe that 2013 was just a down unlucky year.... but then this happens...
    All things come to an end. I know this didn't cause the end but if ever there was a symbol that you can point to it was trading Boldin for a 6th round pick. The arrogance of that move still stings. It was the first step towards the mess we are now in.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    2014 when they had Kubiak was exciting and with very few exceptions, they’ve been a bore. 2015 prior to the Flacco injury was exciting when they got into some shootouts was exciting...the back and north Bengals game, the Steelers game vs Vick, the Arizona game, the Raiders game, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And yet through it all it was still relatively pain staking to watch.
    Giving up leads, close games and rarely being able to sit there and say to yourself..."we got this".
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Man this thread is pathetic. The Ravens are 2-2 and are now unwatchable? Are you guys really Ravens fans? Sound like fair-weather fans to me, you can all go take a hike. You only like the team when the front office does exactly what you want, and when they don't you throw a hissy fit and leave like a four year old. Big babies.

In case you guys are paying attention, the NFL right now is EXTREMELY unpredictable week to week. Teams go from great to horrible within the span of 1 week. Who is a good team now? The only team for sure is the Chiefs, and even then nobody is scarred of Andy Reid and Alex Smith in January.

If the Ravens get the D healthy, the O-line stabilizes and plays okay, they are a playoff contender. If that not good enough for some of you so-called Ravens fans, maybe you should follow something else because your expectations are too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstatsman View Post
    Man this thread is pathetic. The Ravens are 2-2 and are now unwatchable? Are you guys really Ravens fans? Sound like fair-weather fans to me, you can all go take a hike. You only like the team when the front office does exactly what you want, and when they don't you throw a hissy fit and leave like a four year old. Big babies.

In case you guys are paying attention, the NFL right now is EXTREMELY unpredictable week to week. Teams go from great to horrible within the span of 1 week. Who is a good team now? The only team for sure is the Chiefs, and even then nobody is scarred of Andy Reid and Alex Smith in January.

If the Ravens get the D healthy, the O-line stabilizes and plays okay, they are a playoff contender. If that not good enough for some of you so-called Ravens fans, maybe you should follow something else because your expectations are too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstatsman View Post

this is where I am and frankly why I haven't been posting much lately. so many threads with the same down in the dumps topics. yes we are not fun to watch lately. I DO hope y'all aren't done with the team permanently or anything. we aren't the browns!! maybe I'm too optimistic but there's still a part of me that thinks we improve this season, especially with the next few games on the schedule. if not, oh well. I'm still a fan.

that said, ill have the game on while cooking some chili in the crock pot!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I never saw this coming after 2012....

Then after 2014 I thought maybe that 2013 was just a down unlucky year.... but then this happens...
    I did I said so all off season

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    All things come to an end. I know this didn't cause the end but if ever there was a symbol that you can point to it was trading Boldin for a 6th round pick. The arrogance of that move still stings. It was the first step towards the mess we are now in.
    Spot on Gota and then the garbage they brought in with the money From Boldin and then 4 straight picks on defense and here we are

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    this is where I am and frankly why I haven't been posting much lately. so many threads with the same down in the dumps topics. yes we are not fun to watch lately. I DO hope y'all aren't done with the team permanently or anything. we aren't the browns!! maybe I'm too optimistic but there's still a part of me that thinks we improve this season, especially with the next few games on the schedule. if not, oh well. I'm still a fan.

that said, ill have the game on while cooking some chili in the crock pot!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I say we are heading down the road to Clevelandville pretty quickly