Blog Entries

Obummer's phony recovery

We've been saying "recovery my ass" to our resident
    and only libbie. In this link Dick Morris talks to a guy from the Highlander Fund who gets detailed on exactly why there is no recovery at all.

But before we get to the link, Dick said on TV tonight, that if gas is $6-$8 over the summer it will kill the election for him. People are angry and
    sick of all this. And he's going around saying don't blame me folks.

The link says the same thing Ive been saying that the gov'ts numbers are crooked and as we said, the gov't conveniently leaves out gas and food prices in factoring inflation. That would greatly increase the inflation # from around 2.9%.

Our resident lib likes to point to the market but this guy says the same thing that I've been preaching here for months, that the people aren't the ones buying. They lost money like I did. My broker said it would take 4-5 years to recover, so if the markets are up to over 12,000 pts, where's mine? Why am I still in a hole like millions of other Americans.

One answer is the volume which is lower than before.
    I bought Sirius stock at $1 when everyone said it was so volatile and over-valued and made money because I looked at the volume. It was
    usually high and I sold before it crashed to 10 cents but the volume of the NYSE today is 29% lower than 08. So how does it climb to 12,000 pts?

The PPT, the federal agency that keeps printing money and buys the stocks.
    The link doesn't say that but if everyone is still broke like it says, than
    someone is buying - it's the PPT which also sets the prices which makes it
    all phony.

There are the phony unemployment numbers and the link doesn't even
    mention the under-employment rate, people that have part time jobs
    because they can't get full time jobs. Then there are people whose
    unemployment checks expired and they stopped looking altogether.
    None of these numbers are factored into the unemplyment which would
    increase the expected 9% rate for this month to doubling it or more.

He notes that “the actual data [show that the economy] lost 2.7 million jobs in January.” And that’s just the numerator. For the denominator — the number of people in the workforce — the data “also shows about 1.2 million people magically left the workforce.” He says one has to go back to the early 1980s to see labor force participation as low as it is now.

AUTO SALES - Thanks to Obama, GM dealers are drowning in product no one wants to buy. It is a meaningless data point. Only dealer-to-consumer data is useful. It is not showing any growth at all.”

HOUSING - It's worse in some regions than last year and all over since 1960s.

As the link concludes: People will understand that Obama’s data are a lie. The economy is not some abstract issue. Real people do not depend on changes in the unemployment-rate data to gauge their mood. They are more interested in whether they can get good jobs themselves. Obama’s attempt to rig the statistics won’t work. Indeed, it is a pathetic attempt.

But there is still one homer who won't get it.

http://www.dickmorris.com/blog/obamas-phony-recovery/
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-23-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Obummer's phony recovery

And more bull shit from the gov't. Get this.

Nazi Pelosi said that unemployment is actually good
    for the economy because people getting unemployment checks spend it
    and it's the fastest way to create jobs. huh huh. I just pray nobody knows
    she's from Baltimore. She really makes us look bad but fortunately
    she's in California and many think she's from there-lol.

Speaker Pelosi also stated that UI injects demand into the economy, because struggling families spend, rather than safe, the money they receive. However, academic research shows that only 55 cents of every $1 in benefits gets spent, as unemployment benefits discourage spousal work. Unemployment benefits have been handed out for two years now and there still remains a jobs deficit of 7.4 million.

And we thought our resident lib was ridiculous.

:grbac:

http://blog.heritage.org/2010/07/07/...s-for-economy/
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-23-2012 at 04:04 AM.

Blog Entries

And last but not least, more phonyness from OBY. The new payroll tax cut he just signed into law is not a cut but a tax hike as business will be forced to pay $250B more.

Obama, by the way, has announced what he's claiming to be is a "corporate tax cut." His corporate tax cut will actually raise taxes on businesses by $250 billion. He's cutting the rate to 28% but he's making other changes that will actually result in businesses paying more money.

The GOP libbies are the real dopes here but they didn't want to make this an election issue so they caved in once again but OBYs not alone here as this reminds me of Reagan giving us a tax break and then asking for 1/3 of it back with tax increases later on. UGH!

Per Rush:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...a_tax_increase

Does dick morris even get a spot on O'Reilly anymore? Or is he even more irrelevant than dennis miller at this point?

Today is February 23, 2012. It is not February 23, 1992...when either of those guys were attention....just in case your are still confused about the date Trap.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

:insane:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Does dick morris even get a spot on O'Reilly anymore? Or is he even more irrelevant than dennis miller at this point?

Today is February 23, 2012. It is not February 23, 1992...when either of those guys were attention....just in case your are still confused about the date Trap.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Got in facts to dispute the point of the thread... or just more character attacks?

Blog Entries

That's why I put the silly icons to Galens' silly post. I didn't even read
    it but knew what he said.

Galen loved Morris when he was Clinton's top adviser. He advised him to
    go along with Newt's congress to balance the budget. Dick told Slick Willie
    that he would get the credit for it, not Newt.

He was right on then and is right on now.

BTW, the OP isn't from Dick Morris but the guy from Wall Street who
    is in charge of the Highlander Fund and knows more economics than
    Galen. Hell, I know more economics than Galen and proved it.