Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Browns or Bengals?

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    we can root for a forfeit on both ends, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    A plane crashing into the stadium at kickoff.
    I was thinking along the lines of, if Mrs Kraft could push a FG try wide, maybe someone can get a message to Art to queue up a meteor.

(JK. Kinda maybe like this....)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    I was thinking along the lines of, if Mrs Kraft could push a FG try wide, maybe someone can get a message to Art to queue up a meteor.

(JK. Kinda maybe like this....)

Hard to top that. Hat tip.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

CincyCat, during the Lean Years ('84-95), I must admit to having been a Bengals fan. I still have a Bengals sweatshirt that I wear occasionally (around the house - never in public! :)), and a giant Bengals pillow still lives inside the bass of my drum kit, providing a fine muffler. Boomer was my favorite QB in the 1980s... So I still have a tiny bit of a soft spot for them. Since we already have a win in the bank over Cincy, but have only split with the Brownies, I won't mind seeing a Bengals win on Sunday. If we win out, we beat out the Bengals no matter what. Can't say that about Cleveland just yet. Right?

Really, though, if we don't beat the Bears, the Cincy/Cleve game means very little to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BMann View Post
    CincyCat, during the Lean Years ('84-95), I must admit to having been a Bengals fan. I still have a Bengals sweatshirt that I wear occasionally (around the house - never in public! :)), and a giant Bengals pillow still lives inside the bass of my drum kit, providing a fine muffler. Boomer was my favorite QB in the 1980s... So I still have a tiny bit of a soft spot for them. Since we already have a win in the bank over Cincy, but have only split with the Brownies, I won't mind seeing a Bengals win on Sunday. If we win out, we beat out the Bengals no matter what. Can't say that about Cleveland just yet. Right?

Really, though, if we don't beat the Bears, the Cincy/Cleve game means very little to me.
    Great post.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Don't look now, but the Steelers are only a game behind the Ravens and Browns ...

Definitely want the Browns to win this, for standings purposes.

Should be an interesting game, Browns are much improved.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Definitely want the Browns to win this, for standings purposes.

Should be an interesting game, Browns are much improved.
    They are, it's interesting. I think tonight's game continues to validate the Browns front office, specifically in terms of Trent Richardson. I always internally argued Oz's pledge to never trade another future first round pick. I now understand why he'll never do it again.

To answer the thread, the Browns. I mean they're going to fold eventually right...?

Both teams buses crash en route to the stadium.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Kinda want the Bengals to win this one. If the Browns lose, they drop below us, and that'll be one less team we have to battle for a wildcard spot. Of course, this is assuming that we beat the Bears. As long as we stay within one game in the loss column with the Bengals, we still have a shot at the division title in Week 17 in Cincinnati.

It's hard to believe that after all the crap that's gone wrong this year, we're still talking about the division title in Week 11.

EDIT TO ADD: I think it's imperative that we win the division if we have any hopes of going far in the playoffs. Unless there's drastic improvement, I don't see the Ravens going into any of the other potential division winner's stadiums and walking away with a victory this year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ejmccon View Post
    Don't look now, but the Steelers are only a game behind the Ravens and Browns ...
    Don't look now, but unlike Stealers fans, most of the posters here can count past 10 without using their toes. :p

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Hard to top that. Hat tip.
    Pretty wild stuff, no? I stumbled onto it whilst googling for an appropriate big-rock-hits-city clip. Kinda the penultimate Candid Camera stunt.

(I wonder how many video clips of interviewees they went through to cull out those few. Actually I wonder how many they had to exclude because the "victims" lost sphincter control on camera...)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    To answer the thread, the Browns. I mean they're going to fold eventually right...?
    built around a solid defense and ball control... im not sure either. I think they look like an 8-8 team until they get a better run game. That puts them in the hunt because i dont see Cincy or Us being all that much better.
    -JAB