Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Worst visiting fan, ever

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    Jesus, Houston. it was a terrible towel she threw, not a human being.

Unless you are speaking in generalities, then I apologize.
    I wasnt calling you out or anything. I was 100% speaking in generalities. The thread reminded me of something similar that happened in my section last season.

Dude pushed a Shittsburgh fan, his unlucky ass had it all caught on a camera and now enjoys his home games at home and cannot purchase tix for 2 years. Now those 2 seats are in the hands of ticket brokers and we routinely see other teams fans in those seats.

I was pointing out the law of unintended consequences more then anything.

It's just not worth even doing something as silly as swiping a towell away from those inbred phuckers. They, or any teams fans, are simply not worth losing your PSL's over.

I hear you on that. I have never put my hands on another person that was not done in self defense. Partially due to the fact that I hardly ever drink, and if I do, it is never to the point of intoxication. I typically have a good time with the visitors. I try to make them feel welcomed and we typically have some great football based conversations.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by octscotts View Post
    I think I can damn near put up with any fan, stupid, loud or otherwise if I don't care about their team (and we're winning). On the other hand, I cannot even get into the stadium on Squeeler Sunday without getting into some altercation. I hate them. I hate their stupid jerseys. I hate those stupid f*cking towels. I hate their white trash accents. I hate the fact that they're allowed to reproduce and bring whiny little Squeeler kids with them. I DESPISE THEM! So, I don't care if they sat there quietly the whole time, they're the worst fans ever. My husband is threatening to not go to the game because I "can't behave". Guess he'll be staying home. The worst was 2 years ago when I had this low-class bitch in front of me wearing a Bettis jersey. She was about his size too. Everytime they'd get a 1st down, she'd stand up and shake her butt and go woo hoo with her towel. That lasted about 3 1st downs before I yanked the towel out of her hand and threw it about 10 rows down. Security came over and I told him that she'd hit me with it. If they don't like it, stay the hell home.:girlfight

ILMAO :respect

Another thing I started doing 3 years ago is tipping the SAFE guys in my section.

I usually see the same 2-3 faces and toward the end of the game, I give them a pat on the back, tell them "good job" and slide them a 10 spot.

I would and have NEVER done anything but be friendly to opposing teams fans -- maybe some friendly trash talking but nothing. Even still, you get that one douchebag that is drunk and tries to start stuff. That little bit of gratitude will go a long way in case I have to defend myself against an over the line asshole.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I wasn't advocating hitting the a-hole. Just pointing him out. We had a number of others within eye sight who were acted reasonably, especially for fans of a team never actually in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I wasn't advocating hitting the a-hole. Just pointing him out. We had a number of others within eye sight who were acted reasonably, especially for fans of a team never actually in the game.
    Oh, I know. Again, the thread reminded me about what went down in my section. Nothing more.

Thanks for looking out for me Houston! Rest assured, I do all my girlfighting in the safe confines of the tailgating lots. I was tempted to bounce her beach ball ass down the rows right after the towel, but first, I'm not stupid and secondly, I couldn't have picked her up anyhow. I would never risk my seats for a stupid Squeeler.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    He was just asking for an ass kicking. I am shocked he didn't get it, though some were close. Complete and utter dick.
    I guarantee you he would have gotten it if it wasn't so cold. A lot of people said after the game they weren't even in the mood to talk shit to the opposing fans because they were to cold!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post

Outstanding! This should be the post of the month - if we had such a thing. I am really impressed with your attitude towards Stiller fans. Would you like to be adopted? Or at least come over to my section for a while to help ward off the evil spirits brought in by those inbred vermin?

btw: Do you also burn captured yellow rags?
    No, I haven't actually burned a flag but we usually tailgate over at Staples because we don't have a parking pass. If we get there early enough to be by the chain link fence, I always carry a can of raid and spray it in their direction when they walk by because let's face it, they're nothing but pests that should be crushed. And I fully realize that I'm a little over the top, but as long as they come, they will feel my wrath. I've been to Shittsburgh and I was treated as bad. What goes around, comes around.
    Sick and tired of transplants. If Pissburgh is so great, carry your black-lung asses back there.

Had a few Skins fans in my section. One to our left was very nice. He didn't even wear the team colors, and mostly made self-depracating comments about the Skins and how horrible they were playing. There was one annoying girl in the row in front of us who started yelping and hollering after the McGahee fumble and TD, but she shut up and left after the Flacco-Mason TD.

octscotts - fantastic posts! I'm most impressed by your commitment to the cause and abject abhorrence of Steelerfan - good work!

Houston - minor point but if the Ravens seized back the season tickets of the dude that got busted in your section, then they'd have been sold to people on The List, rather than brokers.

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven View Post
    octscotts - fantastic posts! I'm most impressed by your commitment to the cause and abject abhorrence of Steelerfan - good work!

Houston - minor point but if the Ravens seized back the season tickets of the dude that got busted in your section, then they'd have been sold to people on The List, rather than brokers.

Is that true? If it were at mid-season? They can not resell the PSL, as I though it was a suspension of the PSL and not a complete revocation. Those PSL's are bought and paid for, and I am inclined to believe the organization can not sell your "property" without at least refunding the cost of the PSL. Can this be clarified?
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!