Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Has RG3 changed your opinion of the Redskins?

Not that I disliked the Redskins before but ever since they got RG3 and I've seen how he plays I've gotta say I'm impressed! The Packers were my NFC team because Aaron Rodgers is fun to watch with a football in his hands but from now on the Redskins will be my NFC team merely because of RG3. Plus, the guy has a good head on his shoulders and seems like he's good people. His recent comments about Ray Lewis only confirm my feelings.

How about you guys?

Blog Entries

Re: Has RG3 changed your opinion of the Redskins?

I think that they are a team on the rise. When the Steelers beat them at Heinze Field in October the score was not indicative to how close that game was. RG3s receivers dropped a lot of balls that game that were put right on the money. His accuracy and leadership were impressive. The Ravens got their work cut out for them this Sunday.

Blog Entries

The Skins have been my "second team" since the Ravens came. I rooted for them before we got a team and before Snyder took over the ownership.

I'm happy to see them doing well, but they're a distant second.

Blog Entries

Yes. They have a playmaker at the most important position on the team. Rather than Rex Grossman and John Beck.

Nothing could make me even remotely like the Landover Racialslurs. That's nice that Griffin seems like class act but so is/was Peyton Manning and that didn't make me want to go rooting for the Clots.

I have but one team in football that represents MY CITY. I don't require a second team and cannot fathom those with the desire to have an NFC team or a second favorite. To me it's like having a mistress and a wife. Some do it, but it's not my cup of tea.:)

6. Re: Has RG3 changed your opinion of the Redskins?

Yeah, because of RGIII, now I think the Redskins are a good team.

Before, I didn't.

nope...I wish failure on anything lil' Danny touches.....

I think RG3 is an extraordinary talent who is far too humble and talented to be stuck in DC....

Blog Entries

I never thought much of the Redskins. Dan Snyder is a loser. Before the draft though I could see how RGIII would be the ultimate Shanahan QB. He can do everything Plummer did only much better. The idea was exciting and now that it's happened it's been a lot of fun to watch. I can't see myself ever pulling for the Redskins but I really enjoy watching that offense.

It has softened my dislike for them. He seems like a real genuine human being, a fantastic football player and I want to pull for him to be a success.

There one of my favourite teams to watch. Them and San Fran because of sf defence.

Doesn't mean I root for them

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    It has softened my dislike for them. He seems like a real genuine human being, a fantastic football player and I want to pull for him to be a success.
    I feel the same, it is hard not to like RGIII and the Redskins.

I am sad to say I think we are going to see the rise of Washington and the decline of Baltimore in the coming years largely do to this.

I hate the Skins after living and working in D.C./Northern VA for the better part of the last five years. I respect London Fletcher and RG3 though.