Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Some under the radar guys who are making a claim to start

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Never apologize about the schedule, this team beat Pitt. Great to see the young guys making noise!
    :word more or less but yeah, I'm with you

D'Angelo Tyson is the guy I'm excited about too, here's a 7th round pick who wasn't even a lock to make the team and inactive for the first few games, coming in and starting and batting down balls while holding his ground in the run game.

I've wanted Jah to start at LG since the Texans game and am hoping he gets a chance to for the rest of the season. He looked solid in Pass Pro and got to the second level well.

Blog Entries

Anyone see Gradkowski blocking out on the Sam Koch TD?

Guy did a nice job.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Man I wish Doss would get more playing time, and maybe now he will. Guy just is a vacumn for anything thrown his way.

Dickson FINALLY did something, but way too inconsistant to even get a sneeze at a full time rotation. Pitta is just too good and has too much chemistry already.

Tyson has been a nice surprise, but like others have said, he's a 7th rounder and look at the competition he played. I'll hold my applause for something a little different.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I think Oakland looked like shit.
    This ^^^

LOL! How can we judge anyone on the field today when our opponent could have cared less about the game?

They had some help with that....

Al Davis's commitment to excrement!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    This ^^^

LOL! How can we judge anyone on the field today when our opponent could have cared less about the game?
    You have proof to back up your statement. Palmer still had a decent day just like some other QBs today who were worse and some who had great stats but still lost. Oaklands defense did nothing to stop the Ravens offense, Isay Ravens offense played extremely well today at home as expected. Difference was the Ravens defense showed up and gave the offense more opportunities to score. A complete game by the all the Ravens playing on the field. One last point, Palmer beat the steelers this year.

8. Re: Some under the radar guys who are making a claim to start

Dickson should play when Cam is calling a pass heavy game, that way if he drops one on 1st or 2nd down, we still have a chance to convert. But when Cam goes run-run-pass, then Dickson should stay on the sideline because then his drops on 3rd down are killers.

Blog Entries

This ^^^

Your also one of the biggest doomsday posters here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Your also one of the biggest doomsday posters here.
    That's why your here with your Purple coke bottle thick glasses to give us balance ;)

This ^^^

Joselio Hanson seemed to care....

Blog Entries

I was really happy to see Dickson break out of his funk. He's not as bad as he's played recently. Hopefully yesterday was the start of him getting better.

Tyson's play has shocked me. Kind of like McPhee did last year. Was this guy really a 7th round pick?

With Tandon and Torrey the future at WR is bright. That catch by Doss was something I'd expect from AJ Green or Calvin Johnson. If anything, I think Doss is starting to look more like an all around player player than I thought. I don't think he's going to be a slot only guy. I think he's going to be able to play on the outside as well.

Jah Reid seemed to make the whole line play better. I'd really like to see him start. To be honest, if he hadn't been hurt that LG job might already be his.

He's probably not under the radar anymore but Justin Tucker impresses me every week. It might be time for me to stop expecting the worst because he's a rookie.