Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Ravens Appreciation Thread

You know... I'm a big fan and would normally be pretty level-headed about the loss and would be inclined to agree. But, there was something about this loss that has thrown a switch...right now I'm not sure that I want to continue being a Ravens fan...its too heartbreaking.

Right now Billick F***in sucks, McNair F***in sucks, Ray Lewis F***in sucks is all I can say. A game as important as this and Billick did not have the offense ready to play again! Oh yeah, and Bisciotti F***in sucks for not firing Billick's dead-ass during the off season.

Bitter? Damn right! I work with a bunch of retarded Ft. Wayne transplants so I've got to hear this F***in shit all year!! They'll get their props when they live up to their billing and potential.

Re: Ravens Appreciation Thread

I'm still shell shocked, but I can't take away the great season we had. I would have never thought we would have gone 13-3.

So many things could've been done differently, but the game is over. I hope we can re-sign AD, get a cover corner, a QB (for McNair to mentor) and a RB and build for next season.

It hurts bad, I won't lie. But 13-3 or 3-13, I'll never give up on them.

Anyone that can't stick with their team through the good and the bad aren't real fans, IMO.
    Waiting for the next one!!!

It was nice knowing you redgraystar and your 1 post.

Feeling better today. Overall it was a great year. Especially coming from 6-10.

By the way, all the negativity about Jamal is amazing. True he did not look like 2003 but still ran for 1,100+ yards and 10 TD's. Offensively in Saturdays game he was by far the most productive player in limited carries. He even looked real good catching the ball out of the backfield. I hope we restructure his deal and give him 1 more year.

4. Re: Ravens Appreciation Thread

Sorry Deuce that my one post did not meet your expectations. Quite frankly I don't care what you think about my one post. I need to vent somewhere and I ended up here. Just because a person has not posted on the board before does not make him any more or less of a Ravens fan.

I guess the most maddening thing is the way we lost. It almost would of been more bearable if we would have been blown out. But, to have the game within your grasp and step on a rake at the most critical points of the game time after time was a killer.

I just have to suck it up and put it in perspective. My kvetching is just born of frustration. I know that I'll continue representing the Ravens in Florida, looking back I guess that I have to be thankful for a fun season overall.

Okay, guys. This is a RAVENS APPRECIATION thread. If you still need to vent, then take it another thread or start your own.

This is a thread to say thanks or whatever positive about this exciting season the Ravens gave us.

If you still need time to cool down, then that's fine, but continue venting elsewhere. As upset as I was, I am over it now.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRulz View Post
    Okay, guys. This is a RAVENS APPRECIATION thread. If you still need to vent, then take it another thread or start your own.

This is a thread to say thanks or whatever positive about this exciting season the Ravens gave us.

If you still need time to cool down, then that's fine, but continue venting elsewhere. As upset as I was, I am over it now.
    Your right PR. Although I'm pissed & sad I am thankful for this season. We have a great team and next season should be another good one for us. I'm most thankful for spanking the hated Steelers twice this year!

We will correct the mistakes. I'm looking forward to the draft!

One more thing....for those season tix holders by us not getting to the AFC Championship game just think that $ goes to your tickets next season.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

7. Re: Ravens Appreciation Thread

I want to thank everyone with the Ravens organization from Steve Bisciotti to Brian Billick to Ray Lewis to Steve McNair to Matt Katula! You made this one of the most exciting seasons I have ever been involved in as a fan! I LOVE MY RAVENS! Thanks to you, my winter was enjoyable.

I was expecting 10-6 maybe 11-5, but you guys sure made this season more interesting!

I love the Ravens. Thanks for a fan-f#(ken-tastic season!!! 13-3 SWEET! I said at the beginning of the year, all I wanted was to go to the playoffs this year and we did! They make me look forward to a time of the year I used to hate. Now I can't wait for the cold. FOOTBALL SEASON!! Win or lose, rain or shine, day or night, I'll be in my seat in 503.

If you didn't enjoy this season, than I feel sorry for you. If people want to stop supporting the team because of one loss, I say hit the f#(ken road!!! Your not a true fan! Don't let the bandwagon run your ass over as you exit!

I BLEED RAVENS PURPLE 24 X 7, 365!!!
    Last edited by 52RAYVENS; 01-21-2007 at 03:16 PM.
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!