Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

MUST WATCH video of Rocky Mountain Rainbow... Greatest throw in NFL history?

After the Broncos game, I said I'd put that play on the shelf, and that if the Ravens finished the job of winning the Super Bowl I would go back and watch it again knowing this time it truly is one of the greatest plays in NFL history.

Well, this time when I searched on youtube I found a video of it from a Broncos fan in one of the front rows. The catch happens literally right in front of them. My only gripe is they stopped recording pretty soon after so you can't hear more chatter from the Broncos fans. But, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOeL1D8vMiI

And I want to reopen my question of, was that the greatest throw in NFL history?

Re: MUST WATCH video of Rocky Mountain Rainbow... Greatest throw in NFL history?

Ha ha ha ha. Awesome

Blog Entries

Re: MUST WATCH video of Rocky Mountain Rainbow... Greatest throw in NFL history?

Omg. You must watch this video too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG5EYQMD1cQ

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post

I'm not going to take a lot of pleasure watching a bunch of kids get their hearts broken as I'm sure a similar situation happened here somewhere last year as well.
    With that being said, it kind of reminded me of the Duke kid that was captured on video a few years ago though.

Now the first video from the Broncos fan in the stands was great.

Chick in the back round yelling.... Nooooo, Noooooooo....are you fucking kidding me?

Now that's good stuff right there.

Sounds a lot like what comes out of my mouth watching the Ravens play more often then I'd like.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Surprisingly, can't find many Denver fan reactions. I can find MANY Baltimore fan reactions after last year...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

That's just wrong dude.

But you've got a bunch of other pretty wild fan reaction vids on that site.

Pretty quiet there in Denver when Jones caught that ball eh?
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Blog Entries

After reading Broncos forums, their fans are easily the whiniest, most delusional fanbase. It's ridiculous. Flacco apparently isn't a top 10 quarterback. He had a "lucky" postseason. Oh, and he just got "bailed out" by his receivers. They said that Torrey Smith bailed Flacco out on the 32 yard touchdown pass. WHAT? Do they not know anything about football? That was a PERFECT intentional underthrow, that I'm sure they practiced a lot.

Boldin didn't bail out Flacco one time in the playoffs. Bailing out is whenever it should've been an interception, but the receiver made it an incomplete or catch instead. Throwing the football in a spot where only the receiver can catch it is NOT "bailing out." I'll tell you what Boldin did do though, he dropped a 40 yard pass that hit him perfectly in stride that would've been a 50+ yard play. Since he dropped it, the Ravens punted and the 49ers returned it inside the 20 then scored a touchdown and suddenly it was a game again. Nobody talks about that though.

And they keep saying the Broncos would've won 9 out of 10 games against the Ravens. Yeah, okay. In how many of those 10 games would they have scored 2 record-breaking special teams touchdowns?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    That's just wrong dude.

But you've got a bunch of other pretty wild fan reaction vids on that site.

Pretty quiet there in Denver when Jones caught that ball eh?
    I'm sorry, but if you are going to film your kids losing it after someone not even related to them loses a sporting event, and then put it on Youtube? My 8 year old last year didn't cry like that when the Patriots beat the Ravens in the AFCC.

These fan meltdowns are ridiculous.

9. Re: MUST WATCH video of Rocky Mountain Rainbow... Greatest throw in NFL history?

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Surprisingly, can't find many Denver fan reactions. I can find MANY Baltimore fan reactions after last year...
    I'm sure one of those was me :bag:

By the way...is "Rocky Mountain Rainbow" the nickname Chris Berman gave to the play? Because I kind of thought that name is really cheesy. I just like Mile High Miracle. Nothing fancy, and seems simple enough to stick.

Whatever it will be remembered as namewise, it certainly will go down in football lore as one of the greatest plays in NFL history.

Blog Entries

not gonna lie thats me after the Ravens lose

After the Broncos game, I said I'd put that play on the shelf, and that if the Ravens finished the job of winning the Super Bowl I would go back and watch it again knowing this time it truly is one of the greatest plays in NFL history.

Well, this time when I searched on youtube I found a video of it from a Broncos fan in one of the front rows. The catch happens literally right in front of them. My only gripe is they stopped recording pretty soon after so you can't hear more chatter from the Broncos fans. But, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOeL1D8vMiI

And I want to reopen my question of, was that the greatest throw in NFL history?
    Funny.. I think I said the same thing as the woman in the video when Jacoby made the catch "Are you f*ing kidding me?". I was a bit more elated however.. lol