Thread: Good game guys!

Good game guys!

It took me a day to get over that one but you guys have a team over there.That was the first time I got to see that defense you guys have in person and..man..they are down right bad ass! Relentless! I was real upset walking out of the Dome but it hit me. You take back those freak INT's for TD's and we got us a ball game so I can't be too down on my Saints. Good game.

Also..I wish we could play you guys every year. The fans that come to our house are down right disrespectful and I felt nothing BUT respect from you.As far as I'm concerned..you guys are welcome in our house any day.Good luck with the rest of the year and who knows..maybe we see each other again this year:)

Re: Good game guys!

We've seen our team get their asses handed to them at home more than a few times.

Thanks for stopping in and good luck the rest of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by WHODAT View Post
    Also..I wish we could play you guys every year. The fans that come to our house are down right disrespectful and I felt nothing BUT respect from you.As far as I'm concerned..you guys are welcome in our house any day.Good luck with the rest of the year and who knows..maybe we see each other again this year:)
    What a classy post -- I hope the Saints do well from here on out. Thanks for the kind words. And congrats on signing Drew Brees, he's really good.

Quote Originally Posted by WHODAT View Post
    It took me a day to get over that one but you guys have a team over there.That was the first time I got to see that defense you guys have in person and..man..they are down right bad ass! Relentless! I was real upset walking out of the Dome but it hit me. You take back those freak INT's for TD's and we got us a ball game so I can't be too down on my Saints. Good game.

Good to hear that our fans as a whole were respectful in your house. I was at the game and had a great time as well. I thought all of the people in New Orleans were very pleasant and friendly. The worst I heard all weekend long was "you guys are going down on Sunday". That was about it. Everyone there was very nice and helpful.

I had a great time, and I finally have all of the alcohol out of my system. If we don't see you in the Super Bowl we don't play each other down there for another 8 years. I will definitely be coming down again.
    Section 106 from start to finish!

Great fans and a great city (I lived there for 5 years). I think everyone had an amazing time this weekend. I want to get back again if not for Mardi Gras or Jazzfest then a random weekend in late April when the weather is perfect. Hope to see 'dem Saints in the Superbowl!

good luck the rest of the way...we may meet real soon again
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

The fans that come to our house are down right disrespectful and I felt nothing BUT respect from you.As far as I'm concerned..you guys are welcome in our house any day.
    I've been on Ravens or Colts road trips to most NFL cities, and honestly had never encountered so many fans just thanking me for coming down to the Big Easy and spending money. I spent hours pregame and post game partying, and had just one ugly incident with a Saints fan (hard coin tossing at Mrs T), who wound up being chased away by other Saints fans, who then showered me with apologies for his rude behavior.

:nm:

Great fans and a great city (I lived there for 5 years). I think everyone had an amazing time this weekend. I want to get back again if not for Mardi Gras or Jazzfest then a random weekend in late April when the weather is perfect. Hope to see 'dem Saints in the Superbowl!
    What he said - everything except three years instead of five.

:T2:

Nice post. Classy, great game. Appreciate your friendlyness.

Just on bone to pick.

One one Adalius Thomas hit Brees and forced the bad throw. That pick wasnt freak.

The other one Ill give to ya, but not Landry's.

Hope we meet again in Miami!
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton