View Poll Results: What should the Ravens do with Rolando McClain?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cut him NOW!

29 23.39%
  • Wait until the draft then cut him

16 12.90%
  • Keep him on the team and see what he can do in camp

35 28.23%
  • Nothing. Let him stay on the team. This is a minor incident.

16 12.90%
  • Wait until more information is public then act

28 22.58%
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2829303132 LastLast
    I wonder what the reason is for him not being here.

He needs to get in shape and lose some weight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Re: Rolando McClain Arrested -- What should the Ravens do with him? (Poll)

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I wonder what the reason is for him not being here.

He needs to get in shape and lose some weight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Jail?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Jail?
    He was released on bond. He is not incarcerated (yet).

Re: You have to be kidding me....Rolando McClain arrested

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Q: "Was he required to be here for OTAs?"
    A: "You cannot require anybody to be here for OTAs."
    Good think Coleman didn't ask somebody like Parcells that question. Parcells would have called him an idiot on the spot.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Jail?
    He was released the next morning.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

There is no excuse for McClain not being here now. Talk is cheap. He needs to show people that he is serious about turning his life around through his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by mfdoom42 View Post
    It sounds like semi-fictional charges to me. Cussing at cops isn't a crime, so they're really just getting him on disorderly conduct because he refused to leave the park which he may have had a legit reason to feel he should not have been forced to leave.

Was it stupid of him? Sure. Did he commit any sort of serious infraction? Definitely not.
    lol WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! when the cops say LEAVE you LEAVE! unless your baby is stuck under the swingset, there is no good reason to not listen to cops. if you have a problem with it, leave the park and head straight to the police station and file a complaint like a freakin adult!! why are people making excuses for this guy? he's a knucklehead, he obviously can't make good decisions and he's coming to BALTIMORE. we don't tolerate that crap and baltimore has plenty of places for a guy like him to get in trouble in.

If you want to understand why these players from the south have trouble with the authority read the report on the arrest of Tharold Simon. His town declared Saturday Tharold Simon day because he is supposed to be drafted. Even after being arrested and making a fool of himself the town is still going forward with Tharold Simon day. That is the risk in drafting players from the SEC schools. They are allowed to run around unchecked as long as they perform on the field. They get to NFL cities and can't deal with reality.

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    If you want to understand why these players from the south have trouble with the authority read the report on the arrest of Tharold Simon. His town declared Saturday Tharold Simon day because he is supposed to be drafted. Even after being arrested and making a fool of himself the town is still going forward with Tharold Simon day. That is the risk in drafting players from the SEC schools. They are allowed to run around unchecked as long as they perform on the field. They get to NFL cities and can't deal with reality.
    How does one town glorifying one player indicative of "the south" and it's treatment of troubled players?!?!

Isaiah Crowell was kicked off the Georgia football team. Cameron Clear was booted out of TN. And we all know the history of the Honey Badger.

Plenty of players have been kicked out of SEC / southern schools. That's just of the top of my head.

EDIT: Austin Flynn had to change schools

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    There is no excuse for McClain not being here now. Talk is cheap. He needs to show people that he is serious about turning his life around through his actions.
    Yeah, I just don't see a legit reason for him to not be here. You'd think he'd be doing everything he could to stay in the Castle to impress the coaches and staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    If this guy was a 4th round draft pick, which is what he should have been based on his play, would we even be having this discussion? Cut the bum. The sooner the better. We should have never signed him to begin with. He's a wannabe gangster.
    4th round pick based on his play? And you base this on... what?

Quote Originally Posted by elland View Post
    4th round pick based on his play? And you base this on... what?
    Everybody who has watched the guy play that doesn't quote PFF as the the bible.