Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Sincere congrats to Ravens and their fans. AFC North Power

I would like to congratulate all Ravens fans everywhere. I love the fact that the road to the Super Bowl usually runs through the AFC North to one degree or another. You guys have treated me great and I'm glad I have been around long enough to feel good about rooting for this team.

This is kind of hard at times being a lifelong Bengals fan but I have watched this team grow and it is cool to see them wiping out the competition in their own houses. It has been a steep hill to climb, but the Ravens have done it. Flacco has proven himself as a "Giant Killer".

Anyway, thanks for allowing me to come along for the ride. 1988 is the last time the Bengals got me this high on football. It seems like an eternity, but it feels like yesterday. Enjoy this and soak it all in as much as you can. None of us knows what the future holds. Beat the 49ers and grab the glory. Let Ray bookend his magical ride.

Thanks for being the class fans that you are.

Blog Entries

Re: Sincere congrats to Ravens and their fans. AFC North Power

You realize if the Ravens win the Super Bowl, we aren't going to allow you to stop rooting for them, as obviously you're a good luck charm.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    You realize if the Ravens win the Super Bowl, we aren't going to allow you to stop rooting for them, as obviously you're a good luck charm.
    It's my avatar (purple) thanks to Kelsey59. Ha!

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Cincy-
    I'm starting to feel like the anti-hero in some B-movie that has the assignment to assasinate someone he has befriended!

C'mon over to the Dark Side and be a Ravens fan full-time. We've got health insurance, benefits, a retirement plan ;), and lots of extras, plus a soon to be Super Bowl winning team!!! :)

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I would like to congratulate all Ravens fans everywhere. I love the fact that the road to the Super Bowl usually runs through the AFC North to one degree or another. You guys have treated me great and I'm glad I have been around long enough to feel good about rooting for this team.

This is kind of hard at times being a lifelong Bengals fan but I have watched this team grow and it is cool to see them wiping out the competition in their own houses. It has been a steep hill to climb, but the Ravens have done it. Flacco has proven himself as a "Giant Killer".

Anyway, thanks for allowing me to come along for the ride. 1988 is the last time the Bengals got me this high on football. It seems like an eternity, but it feels like yesterday. Enjoy this and soak it all in as much as you can. None of us knows what the future holds. Beat the 49ers and grab the glory. Let Ray bookend his magical ride.

you're a good cat (see what i did there lol) are you planning on coming east for a game next year?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    you're a good cat (see what i did there lol) are you planning on coming east for a game next year?
    You never know. The wife and I ventured to Three Rivers to see a Bengals/Steelers game once (we lost a close one). It could happen, but we have 2 dogs and I don't think they would travel well.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post

Thanks for being a class act.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Holy shit, you're right.

We love you CincyCat!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Once again, we get fucked over without even the slightest drop of K-Y jelly to ease the pain.

Blog Entries

Hey Jess, our other comments from last night disappeared. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    Cincy-
    I'm starting to feel like the anti-hero in some B-movie that has the assignment to assasinate someone he has befriended!

C'mon over to the Dark Side and be a Ravens fan full-time. We've got health insurance, benefits, a retirement plan ;), and lots of extras, plus a soon to be Super Bowl winning team!!! :)
    Eh, I hope he goes roots for his team again next year. I've developed a bit of respect for the Bengals organization over the past few years. Maybe Mike Brown's doc figured out the right combination of meds but he seems to have been indulging in a bit of sanity when making decisions lately. Keeping Marvin for stability, raping the Raiders for Palmer rather than sticking on pride and building a good core of young players. They're gonna be force to reckon with for some years now and they're a class act compared to the dirty stinkin Squeelers!

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    Eh, I hope he goes roots for his team again next year. I've developed a bit of respect for the Bengals organization over the past few years. Maybe Mike Brown's doc figured out the right combination of meds but he seems to have been indulging in a bit of sanity when making decisions lately. Keeping Marvin for stability, raping the Raiders for Palmer rather than sticking on pride and building a good core of young players. They're gonna be force to reckon with for some years now and they're a class act compared to the dirty stinkin Squeelers!
    They also have massive cap space that they'll be required to spend. Should be interesting.