Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: The rule of 26-27-60 and how it relates to Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don't even think you can claim that Boldin has been consistent at all. He's had difficulty shaking man coverage and he has dropped a lot of passes this season. That's not what I would call consistent.
    Agree. Should have said most consistent. He has not had a great year.

Blog Entries

Interesting but not sure if it means much.. Marino scored 16 on his wunderlic and was one of the greatest NFL QBs ever; although he was a 4 year starter at Pitt with 100+ ratings each year

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Interesting Article:
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ule/index.html
    In Tony's blog article he discusses how there is the possibility that Flacco just may not be intelligent enough to handle the entire playbook, make reads/audibles at the LOS, and think quickly.
    Edit- if you can show me where Tony said Joe lacked the intelligence to do any of the things you just mentioned be my guest.

Nowhere in that blog did Tony say any such thing

Here is the part you were referring to..I think.

Is he capable of change or is his quarterback incapable of embracing and/or processing the change? Would all those bunch sets, rubs, multiple personnel packages, etc help or hurt Flacco?
    I guess in some convoluted way you could get what you claim he said out of that, but he clearly wasn't saying anything about his intelligence.

I will point out, once again that Cosell watched ONE GAME. But again let's overlook that key detail to further our Cam agenda.
    Last edited by 52decleetzu; 01-21-2012 at 05:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    Edit- if you cdan show me where Tony said Joe lacked the intelligence to do any of the things you just mentioned be my guest.

Don't put words into people's mouths.

Nowhere in that blog did Tony say any such thing

Here is the part you were referring to..I think.

I guess in some convoluted way you could get what you claim he said out of that, but he clearly wasn't saying anything about his intelligence.

I will point out, once again that Cosell watched ONE GAME. But again let's overlook that key detail to further our Cam agenda.
    What so someone else starts a thread about stats and your ears perk up? Step on your territory dude?

I wasn't putting words in Tony's mouth. He makes a point that the feeling might be that Flacco doesn't have the head to digest the Playbook efficiently enough to be given the freedom that others have. If anything Tony's article made me interested in what Flacco scored on his wonderlic, so I searched and found that article and thought it might inspire some other discussion besides the standard "Ravens can't win" threads...so my bad for that. Next time I will clear it with you first.

Or how about I start a thread supporting about a school telling kids that the because they aren't Ravens fans and don't want to wear purple they can't hang out with their friends at a party? Or better yet why dont I start a thread about how I hope Bernard Pollard injures a Patriot on the field?

Give me a break. If Tony is offended by my post then he can let me know. He knows me and he can come tell me so.

Sent from my Droid X2.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

52-

Furthermore, Greg Cosell was commenting on the Houston game in particular, but you would be a fool to think that is the only game involving Cam that he has reviewed.

Frankly, I will take Cosell's opinion over yours any day of the week.

Stop hijacking this threads. It wasn't even about Cam so much as it was about a correlation between the wonderlic, starts, and completion percentage and success in the NFL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Interesting but not sure if it means much.. Marino scored 16 on his wunderlic and was one of the greatest NFL QBs ever; although he was a 4 year starter at Pitt with 100+ ratings each year
    Agree and like I said I don't think it means much, I just thought it was interesting.

Tony said nothing of the sort.

Period.

That came out of YOUR mind/mouth, not his.

And I could careless about you starting a "stat thread". One that Luke just destroyed with his link, no less.

But go ahead, just say it and make yourself look foolish. Flacco is too dumb to audible. What he did 12 time last week.

52-

Furthermore, Greg Cosell was commenting on the Houston game in particular, but you would be a fool to think that is the only game involving Cam that he has reviewed.

Frankly, I will take Cosell's opinion over yours any day of the week.

Stop hijacking this threads. It wasn't even about Cam so much as it was about a correlation between the wonderlic, starts, and completion percentage and success in the NFL.
    Go back and look at the Cosell quote and tell me exactly what he said. He said I reviewed the TEXANS GAME. Not a bunch of games...the TEXANS GAME.

And I am "hijacking threads" because I disagree with you? LOL that is hilarious.

In Tony's blog article he discusses how there is the possibility that Flacco just may not be intelligent enough to handle the entire playbook, make reads/audibles at the LOS, and think quickly.
    Show me where

-Joe is not intelligent enough
    -Joe can't handle the entire playbook
    -Joe can't think quickly.

is discussed.

THIS IS A QB WHO HAS HAD THE BEST FIRST 4 YEARS OF PRETTY MUCH ANYONE NOT NAME BRADY OR ROETHLISBERGER, AND WE TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE HE IS SOME BUM WHO HAS SUCKED FOR 4 FUCKING YEARS.

Sorry I have to yell but my head is about to explode.

List of QB's too stupid to process information quickly who can't handle an NFL playbook.

12. Matt Hasselbeck 29

12. Marc Bulger 29

12. Brady Quinn 29

15. Mark Sanchez 28

15. Peyton Manning 28

15. Drew Brees 28

18. Josh Freeman 27

18. Joe Flacco 27

20. Carson Palmer 26

20. Jay Cutler 26

20. Kyle Orton 26

23. Ben Roethlisberger 25

24. Jason Campbell 23

25. Brett Favre 22

25. Tim Tebow 22

25. Chad Henne 22

28. Bruce Gradkowski 19

29. Vince Young 15

30. Donovan McNabb 14

30. David Garrard 14

Unknown: Matt Cassel, Matt Moore

Top quarterback prospects in 2010 NFL draft

Sam Bradford, Oklahoma 36

Colt McCoy, Texas 25

Jimmy Clausen, Notre Dame 23

Tebow 22

Other Wonderlic scores of note:

Brian Griese 39

Drew Bledsoe 36

Steve Young 33

John Elway 29

Chad Pennington 25

JaMarcus Russell 24

Mark Brunell 22

Trent Dilfer 22

Michael Vick 20

Daunte Culpepper 18

Dan Marino 15

Randall Cunningham 15

Jim Kelly 15

Terry Bradshaw 15

Chris Leak 8

Blog Entries

Feel better now?