Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

Vikings are going to make a strong push for Wallace. I bet they land him.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    Vikings are going to make a strong push for Wallace. I bet they land him.
    They weren't willing to spend big on Percy, not sure if they were willing to spend bigger on Wallace. Besides there are multiple reports out there that say the Dolphins are the front runners for Wallace.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    They weren't willing to spend big on Percy, not sure if they were willing to spend bigger on Wallace. Besides there are multiple reports out there that say the Dolphins are the front runners for Wallace.
    Im not sure either are really worth anywhere near what theyll likely get. I think Harvin actually offers more when you consider ST, but has his injury history. personally id rather have a guy that gets me 11 yards 70% of the time than a guy that gets me 17 yards 53%. especially with Ponder at QB.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Ehh..I don't pay those reports any attention. Remember Asomugha was suppose to be all but a done deal from the Jets? Vikings didn't want to spend that on Percy because of his injuries and attitude. If the right WR comes along I'm sure they'll have no problems coughing it up.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Dan Connor released from the Cowboys.

I like that kid. I'd be all over him if I were Ozzie.
    Agreed, Connor can play

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Dan Connor released from the Cowboys.

I like that kid. I'd be all over him if I were Ozzie.
    Do you think he was cut because they are moving to the 4-3? His production was down from where it was with the Panthers.

Looks like the Giants will put a 1st round tender on Cruz. Does anyone thing the Vikings can use one of their first round picks to grab Cruz if they are looking for a receiver?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Do you think he was cut because they are moving to the 4-3? His production was down from where it was with the Panthers.
    Hasn't he had multiple concussions? I mean ones where he was out for extended time?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash55 View Post
    Looks like the Giants will put a 1st round tender on Cruz. Does anyone thing the Vikings can use one of their first round picks to grab Cruz if they are looking for a receiver?
    I'd definitely be worth a shot if they have the cap space because at least you know what you will get with crux compared to a rookie.

Re: Ravens Free Agent Possible Add / Drops

Weed is legal in Seattle if I am not mistaken....so at least he wont get migraines :)

((this is considered sarcasicm for those that want to throw legal verbage my way, please save it))
    Actually, it's funny you say this. Not weed, but psilocybin mushrooms (magic mushrooms) and LSD are the only proven, consistent treatment for cluster headaches (which Harvin suffers from).

Reference: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16801660

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Im not sure either are really worth anywhere near what theyll likely get. I think Harvin actually offers more when you consider ST, but has his injury history. personally id rather have a guy that gets me 11 yards 70% of the time than a guy that gets me 17 yards 53%. especially with Ponder at QB.
    While I agree with you unfortunately the WR market says otherwise. Both are going to get paid well but hopefully no where near the money that Calvin Johnson got otherwise I would be floored.

Blog Entries

The Giants would match. No more poison pills makes it tougher to sign away RFAs