Trash "singing" from a Vikings blogger

Received an email from Jason Hannah, a blogger for The Vikings Ship. He creates videos to generate some friendly banter with the Vikings' opposing fans. Here's his effort for this week done to the Foo Fighters' tune Times Like These.

GUYS LIKE THESE

I'm going to toss it out there to a few musician friends of mine to see if they would like to rebut. If you have a message for Jason, his email address is:

jason@mintpink.net

Re: Trash "singing" from a Vikings blogger

Quote Originally Posted by TL24x7 View Post
    Received an email from Jason Hannah, a blogger for The Vikings Ship. He creates videos to generate some friendly banter with the Vikings' opposing fans. Here's his effort for this week done to the Foo Fighters' tune Times Like These.

GUYS LIKE THESE

I'm going to toss it out there to a few musician friends of mine to see if they would like to rebut. If you have a message for Jason, his email address is:

jason@mintpink.net
    If someone puts something together with the use of girls...please don't use girls that are all "roofied" out!

Re: Trash "singing" from a Vikings blogger

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    If someone puts something together with the use of girls...please don't use girls that are all "roofied" out!
    It'd also be helpful to get girls that don't look like they should be chained up to a tree out in the backyard, as well as ones that can dance.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis