Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gotta ask

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Gotta ask

Does McNair look like he is stumbling and bumbling tonight? He sticks the ball on McGahee's side where he can't possibly take the handoff. He fumbles another away and then he tosses a horrid pick or coughs up a fumble, doesn't matter.

His pocket presence is crap and he is taking too long to get rid of the ball, like on the 3 step drop he hesitated on that led to his fumble.

I am not calling for Boller to take over, just noting that McNair doesn't look as smooth as you would think with the way Boller is run down.

Re: Gotta ask

The throw to a wide open mason under no presssure was pathetic. If Boller played like this then we'd run him out of town.

4 turnovers on McNair tonight. Boller had the game tied and the refs fucked us.

I'm also calling Mcnair out for being a pussy and taking himself out of the game after his last horid pick with a redeiver wide open. Boller tied this game. The interference call was complete BS. Heap also should have caught that last throw.

I'm disgusted, but McNair lost this game in the first quarter. It would have been alot of luck for us to come back. Amazingly most people are trying to pin this loss on Billick.

I am done with McNair. I don't know what or who I want but I'm done with him.
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

TEX..Where are you? OH I forgot...you don't watch the games!!

Boller showed guts......That place was rockin and he got thrown in without anytime to warm up because we recovered a fumble right away. McNair looked beaten.

Boller showed alot tonight. Its too bad they took it from him. This really could of been a big moment for him.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

And lest we miss the point, on the road.

I am not one to be calling for Boller to start over McNair, I just want Kyle to get a little more respect.

McNair was horrible.

Absolutely terrible.

He was obviously banged up and if he was that injured he should've pulled himself out of the game earlier.

Boller did what he had to do but the refs fucked us.

And Im sorry, but Billick deserves ALOT of the blame. His play calling was putrid from the get go and was the exclamation point to the game.

2nd and goal from the 3 and our QB is throwing to LeRon McClain in the flat?

RUN THE FUCKIN BALL.

The injuries, the turnovers, and the refs at the end are hard to stomach.

It's stunning that we were only down 7 and actually tied it before the BS call.

Our offense continually finds new ways to let down our defense.

It'll be interesting to see what happens next Sunday. But the Jets/Cards/Browns should be 3 wins and hopefully make tonight seem like a distant memory.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    McNair was horrible.

Absolutely terrible.

He was obviously banged up and if he was that injured he should've pulled himself out of the game earlier.

Boller did what he had to do but the refs fucked us.

And Im sorry, but Billick deserves ALOT of the blame. His play calling was putrid from the get go and was the exclamation point to the game.

2nd and goal from the 3 and our QB is throwing to LeRon McClain in the flat?

RUN THE FUCKIN BALL.

The injuries, the turnovers, and the refs at the end are hard to stomach.

It's stunning that we were only down 7 and actually tied it before the BS call.

Our offense continually finds new ways to let down our defense.

It'll be interesting to see what happens next Sunday. But the Jets/Cards/Browns should be 3 wins and hopefully make tonight seem like a distant memory.

PP

Poe, you're pretty off on Billick. it was a well called game. Billick made a 2nd half adjustment.

The inside run wasn't working, so 2nd half, GASP, Billick made an adjustment and stopped running inside and starting running draws, getting the balls to RBs in the passing game, and running routes downfield.

Its just a shame that McNair sucks. His excecution sucks. His arm is dead. And its been dead ever since he came here, but your average fan is so content to run Boller out of town that they think anything is better than giving him a shot with real talent.

Let me also note that McNair sucks against the Cover 2. Badly.

and we will never win a championship with him.

And like a pussy he takes himself out and give Boller a whopping 7 minutes to work with.

And then Boller converts a 4th down AND should have tied the game.

I'm frustrated beyond belief, because I know that McNair will get a default start next week.

McNair played terribly, but he also made completions that no one else in the NFL could make.

While the execution on offense was pathetic, give some credit to the Bengals D, it looks like they got their shit together for a change.

For the record, Boller got robbed.

CBD, quit whining like a baby. You're shit is so transparent.