Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire cam

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    It's truly amazing to me that a bunch of guys (fans) on the internet can go out and research these numbers, film, etc. and lay out factual proof that what Cam is doing (rather attempting to do) completely goes against the grain of our players' talent and skills, not to mention the high risk low percentage results that come with what he's trying to do.

Couple that with your best offensive play maker being forgotten about from time to time and a struggling (and injured) defense that you want to keep off the field as much as possible.

How in the hell can a bunch of arm chair QBs see and understand what's wrong, but the people getting paid big bucks to figure this stuff out and implement corrections can't?

Earlier today Davis & Norris had Keion Carpenter on for an interview and were asking him about what he thought about what is taking place here.
    As a former NFL DB he said playing against this offense is by far the easiest to defend.
    Very predictable with no deception.
    Easy to play off the line because the film shows you everything including tendencies which in his eyes we have way too many that occur continually with little wavering.
    He said that if he can see it just by watching some Ravens games here and there when he gets them on TV down in Atlanta, then he damn sure knows every coach and player having to game plan against them sees it.

Brilliant!!!
    Pretty unreal, huh?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Fire cam

Au contrare:

We had other draft choices that year - and we had other draft choices for the next year that could have been traded in order to move up. I grant you its not something we typically do - but we could have done it. Instead we went out and drafted Kindle and you see what that got us.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Get a grip man. We had no ammo to move up as a result of the Boldin trade.

The only talent-based misjudgment that draft was taking Dickson over Hernandez and Graham.

Blog Entries

Let's all pitch in some money for a bill board outside the gates at the castle "insert picture of Cam; with a three chant; FIRE CAM!!! FIRE CAM!!! FIRE CAM!!!. Maybe then John will see that some fans are ticked off, but he would probably just laugh and say hah hah hah that sure is a funny joke.

4. Re: Fire cam

When Cameron was in San Diego it seemed that he used only the middle of the field, never the edges. Now in Baltimore it seems that he only uses the edges and never the middle.

When push comes to shove (the Chargers and Browns games come to mind) we've seen the Ravens use the middle of the field and do it successfully. That suggests to me that not only are those plays in the playbook but also that they work on them.

Cam calls the plays but Harbaugh dictates the philosophy. As fans clamor for Cam's ouster and Harbaugh continues to "protect" him, at what point might we guess that Cam's plays are a result of Harbaugh's philosophy? If Harbaugh doesn't see the need to "fix" it, what does that say about his culpability in the issues that we naturally associate with Cam?

A new coordinator charged with the same brand of conservatism would likely get the same result...right?

Blog Entries

I would HATE to think the cam and john just absent mindedly didn't think to 'open the game up a bit' like they told us they did in San Diego.

But I think that its probably true : (

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thyrl View Post
    When Cameron was in San Diego it seemed that he used only the middle of the field, never the edges. Now in Baltimore it seems that he only uses the edges and never the middle.

When push comes to shove (the Chargers and Browns games come to mind) we've seen the Ravens use the middle of the field and do it successfully. That suggests to me that not only are those plays in the playbook but also that they work on them.

Cam calls the plays but Harbaugh dictates the philosophy. As fans clamor for Cam's ouster and Harbaugh continues to "protect" him, at what point might we guess that Cam's plays are a result of Harbaugh's philosophy? If Harbaugh doesn't see the need to "fix" it, what does that say about his culpability in the issues that we naturally associate with Cam?

A new coordinator charged with the same brand of conservatism would likely get the same result...right?
    exactly right. a fish stinks from the head

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanatic View Post
    It's truly amazing to me that a bunch of guys (fans) on the internet can go out and research these numbers, film, etc. and lay out factual proof that what Cam is doing (rather attempting to do) completely goes against the grain of our players' talent and skills, not to mention the high risk low percentage results that come with what he's trying to do.

Couple that with your best offensive play maker being forgotten about from time to time and a struggling (and injured) defense that you want to keep off the field as much as possible.

How in the hell can a bunch of arm chair QBs see and understand what's wrong, but the people getting paid big bucks to figure this stuff out and implement corrections can't?

Earlier today Davis & Norris had Keion Carpenter on for an interview and were asking him about what he thought about what is taking place here.
    As a former NFL DB he said playing against this offense is by far the easiest to defend.
    Very predictable with no deception.
    Easy to play off the line because the film shows you everything including tendencies which in his eyes we have way too many that occur continually with little wavering.
    He said that if he can see it just by watching some Ravens games here and there when he gets them on TV down in Atlanta, then he damn sure knows every coach and player having to game plan against them sees it.

Brilliant!!!
    Its more amazing that you heard that on 105.7. What a bunch of nuthuggers they are on that station.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    exactly right. a fish stinks from the head
    OMG RICKY PROEHL. But I Agree with you. Ricky could never be as good as he was in CAM's offense.
    :word

I may battle with you but Both are the problem. Cam is the offender and Harbs continues to let it happen.

But this last PC... you could see Harbs is getting tired of defending. :happyanim

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

The Baltimore Ravens' offense should be better -- I think this every season, and it comes back to coaching. It's surprising Cameron has stayed there so long.
    By Gregg Rosenthal

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...nator-rankings

I guess it's not just the fans. "I'm surprised he has stayed there so long".

I just don't see how the FO justifies his employment.

Blog Entries

everybody in world knows this shit by now, this redskins game is going to be interesting, I have a feeling the wheels are rattling and I can see major implosion if we don't get a win.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    everybody in world knows this shit by now, this redskins game is going to be interesting, I have a feeling the wheels are rattling and I can see major implosion if we don't get a win.
    If the offense shits the bed Sunday, Cameron should be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    If the offense shits the bed Sunday, Cameron should be fired.
    Absolutely, on the spot.

Get your own ride back to the castle to clean out your office.