Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Playoff? Playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by NNJRaven View Post
    Hard to expect making the playoffs when you lose to the Bills and Browns in the same year. Win those 2 games and we would be talking about possibly winning the division. BTW combined RB rushing yards in those 2 loses--- 54.
    :word

The fact that we are even going to be .500 with our running game is nothing short of a miracle. The running game is not just bad -- it's HISTORICALLY bad. 3.1 YPC, and if you take out Joe's 5 YPC, it's an even 3. And I would argue that that number has been inflated by some garbage time runs against prevent defenses.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Well, that's depressing.

Blog Entries

lol we aint doing shit, you think this team can compete in the playoffs this year? we got our asses handed to us by 2 teams this season that the superbowl is gonna go through, this Ravens team aint ready this year. Last year we knew we had something special we were being very under used under Cam, but the talent was there we knew that, this year we have neither the talent or the offensive depth to play in the playoffs. we need to lay off the kool aid this FO fucked up and this coaching staff is dumb as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    lol we aint doing shit, you think this team can compete in the playoffs this year? we got our asses handed to us by 2 teams this season that the superbowl is gonna go through, this Ravens team aint ready this year. Last year we knew we had something special we were being very under used under Cam, but the talent was there we knew that, this year we have neither the talent or the offensive depth to play in the playoffs. we need to lay off the kool aid this FO fucked up and this coaching staff is dumb as fuck.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    :word

The fact that we are even going to be .500 with our running game is nothing short of a miracle. The running game is not just bad -- it's HISTORICALLY bad. 3.1 YPC, and if you take out Joe's 5 YPC, it's an even 3. And I would argue that that number has been inflated by some garbage time runs against prevent defenses.
    Yep, and it's not just the line. Rice looks like he's gone downhill big time, injury or not. It's also pretty clear that Pierce isn't the answer, either. Watching Spiller and Jackson for Buffalo and Ridley for NE yesterday, just pointed out, again, how really bad our RB's are.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Yep, and it's not just the line. Rice looks like he's gone downhill big time, injury or not. It's also pretty clear that Pierce isn't the answer, either. Watching Spiller and Jackson for Buffalo and Ridley for NE yesterday, just pointed out, again, how really bad our RB's are.
    Gino, Castillo, Moeller, Camwell and Harbaugh has a lot to do with it as well. Pierce is by far the better back he makes something out of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Pierce is by far the better back he makes something out of nothing.
    That's what my eyes are telling me too. The numbers, however, say differently. Pierce is only averaging 2.8, while Ray is at 3.1. They've both been pretty anemic, but Ray has broken off a few more long ones.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    That's what my eyes are telling me too. The numbers, however, say differently. Pierce is only averaging 2.8, while Ray is at 3.1. They've both been pretty anemic, but Ray has broken off a few more long ones.
    its the system this zone blocking shit paired with that pussy ass center we got, the coaching staff is not doing shit to adjust it either its the same shit.

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    I think judging Ray Rice on one bad injury riddled season behind a OLine that could not block if Adrian Peterson were in the backfield is just silly. Fix the Oline, get Rice healthy and bring in someone to compete.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Anything can happen but I don't us us going far if we make it. If we don't. I'll root for Cincy at least.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenous1 View Post
    i think judging ray rice on one bad injury riddled season behind a oline that could not block if adrian peterson were in the backfield is just silly. Fix the oline, get rice healthy and bring in someone to compete.

Sent from my sph-l710 using tapatalk
    cosign

http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=47124
    we still have a heartbeat!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!