Page 139 of 142 FirstFirst ... 137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 1,657 to 1,668 of 1703
  1. Re: Ravens v.s. Bills Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    congrats to the Bills they were the better team today
    Yes they were. Never underestimate the Home team.

Oh and a new blocking scheme for our run game might help too. :o
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens v.s. Bills Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    It isn't true at all, let alone 'fucking' true. He threw exactly one INT that wasn't in any way his fault. He also threw about 4 others that were so bad they could have been picked had the defender caught the ball.

He had a terrible game. End of story. And so did the O-Line. And Caldwell. The whole offense was a steaming pile of shit.
    :word
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    You're wrong because it isn't apologetic to say that Flacco threw 3 INTs that weren't his fault because its fucking true. More than half of the bad plays for him were not his fault. That's worth noting.
    5 interceptions against the Seahawks, maybe. But against a depleted secondary starting rookies? I'm sorry, Bud. He looked terrible. He was indecisive, locked onto his primary receivers too often, and was inaccurate on at least 10 throws. He completed barely half his throws at less than 6.5 YPA. That's a bad day in my book.

That was a pitiful performance and the Ravens deserved to lose that game.Unless they can sort out the running game this is going to be a long season.

I wonder what Harbs will say in his press conference.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    If you're expecting any grand revelations in a PC by Harbs, you haven't been paying too much attention the last few years.

7. Re: Ravens v.s. Bills Game Thread

I wonder if there will be any late night partying in DC this Monday night????????? Distractions while the Bills prepared. The Bills were just better prepared to play this game.
    “Not bad for a running back.”

Squeelers - Owen 4

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

That was brutal.

I've seen a lot of bad Raven's games over the years but that one was just mind-numbing. The offense was worse than I've ever seen. Nobody played a good game. Not one person on the offensive side of the ball did what they were supposed to.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Featherman View Post
    Wow wow wow, So you're saying that the O-line and Running Backs should carry less blame even though they have been putrid?
    Not at all. The WHOLE OFFENSE was abysmal today, from Flacco, the OL, the WRs, TEs and the play calling. Mostly the OL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    He should admit to poor decisions at end of the first half .....play to win the game!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Quote Originally Posted by RavinFan View Post
    flacco sucked today. who are u to tell me i'm outta line? gtfo here
    You're not seeing the big picture. He threw one INT that was a tight window not the best decision but it wasn't awful and the defender made a nice play for the INT. He had another really boneheaded and awful INT. Then three INTs that were not even at all his fault. Out of 50-ish passing plays in this game most of them he was just fine on. Five INTs looks worse than it was for Flacco's actual personal performance in this game. That's my point and it is true and telling people who would point that out that they are just apologists and need to shut up is out of line. This fan base is losing it. Flacco is our best offensive player and its not even close and when those of us defend him against the people like you who put the blame on him when the entire team is constantly putting him in impossible situations designed to make him look bad then I think that sucks. Flacco is not the fucking problem out there on that field. The receivers flat out do not get open and they leave plays on the field and just LET the defense intercept Flacco. Two interceptions were Flacco's fault so I'm am not deluded into thinking that he had a good game but it wasn't an awful game and this game wasn't his fault. EH Manuel the winning quarterback turned the ball over 3 times as well. They were all three his own fault. Flacco turned it over twice that were his fault. If those 3 that weren't his fault didn't happen then we probably win. I understand if Flacco played perfectly we win. But that's unrealistic. He played well enough to win if the receivers had played better. The receivers were AWFUL in this game. Awful. On at least 3 out of every 4 passing plays he had nobody with good safe separation open to throw to at all in this game. The receives have to start getting open. Have to. The line has to protect him better and get him more time for those receivers to get open. He won't succeed in this system. Nobody would. Flacco isn't the problem so I take offense to you guys blaming him at the end of this game.