Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: I think Wagners going to get a shot

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    This +1 guys. Our RT (whomever that may be) will likely need veteran help from the RG.
    My feeling, at this early date, is that GG will be given another chance to start, but with a short leash (plan B)... Bc
    Ozzie was very specific that we were going to get bigger in the interior line. I would be shocked if Gino is anything more than a backup.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Ozzie was very specific that we were going to get bigger in the interior line. I would be shocked if Gino is anything more than a backup.
    Replacing Shipley alone fulfills that statement by Ozzie, but it could be more, they are going to field the best they can
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Was this said before or after Kubiak was hired?

If we go into this season with a Gino/Jensen competition for the starting gig at center, I'm seriously going to flip my shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    Was this said before or after Kubiak was hired?

If we go into this season with a Gino/Jensen competition for the starting gig at center, I'm seriously going to flip my shit.
    The Ravens specified that they wanted a bigger interior before Kubiak came. They said it at the State of the Ravens presser.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    The Ravens specified that they wanted a bigger interior before Kubiak came. They said it at the State of the Ravens presser.
    That's what I thought. I'm not holding Ozzie to anything said BK (before Kubiak).

I'm scratching my head right now as to why Denver has a visit with Montgomery before we do.

That's what I thought. I'm not holding Ozzie to anything said BK (before Kubiak).

I'm scratching my head right now as to why Denver has a visit with Montgomery before we do.
    The only thing that might've changed since State of the Ravens and Kubiak's hiring is getting bigger at Guard and Center and finding a bigger Running Back. I still believe that the Ravens are going to draft a receiver high and try to find an atheltic Free Safety. But as for the interior O-Line, there's only two things I know about it. 1. Yanda will be a part of it and 2. Shipley and Reid won't.

Blog Entries

A big ol x2!!!! But I do have confidence that well scoop someone up. I'm far more worried about FS. If we go in with a rookie, even if it's HaHa, I'm gonna flip. We have the money, it was a HIGH priority, according to the State of the Ravens pressor, there were guys available and if we don't cover down on that I don't care who we add at C or WR the offseason will be a fail.

Blog Entries

I have no problem with Gradkowski or Wagner being permitted to compete for starting spots, but under no circumstances should either of them be handed starting spots. That means that the Ravens need to acquire legitimate talent at those positions. Hopefully, they will able to acquire superior players than those two.

Blog Entries

I think every player is going to get a shot.....

Does not mean they will all make the starting 11 or the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    Martin sounds good, but everything I've heard about him suggests that size-wise he's better off as a Guard. Which I suppose starts the K.O. as RT and him as LG.
    Martin could be a pro bowl potential guard or a really good RT. If his arms were a few inches longer he would be going in the top 5. Great feet and is a great technician. He just has short arms. I would love to see the pick but only if the Ravens move down a handful of spots. Have a hard time taking a guard or RT before the mid 20s. Of course Cowboys took a C early last year and that actually worked out for them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sua Sponte View Post
    I think every player is going to get a shot....
    I heard they're all gonna get a shot and a beer... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    Martin could be a pro bowl potential guard or a really good RT. If his arms were a few inches longer he would be going in the top 5. Great feet and is a great technician. He just has short arms. I would love to see the pick but only if the Ravens move down a handful of spots. Have a hard time taking a guard or RT before the mid 20s. Of course Cowboys took a C early last year and that actually worked out for them.
    The way the draft has been going of late, I don't think 17 is too high for an offensive lineman who could start at RT from day one, and perhaps even be a Pro Bowl caliber guard right away if they decide they want KO to play RT.