Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rolle's Illness?

Does anyone have CREDIBLE knowledge as to what's wrong with Rolle?

The Setting Sun stated yesterday the medication he is taking is causing him to sit out, not the illness itself. I guess we can assume whatever the illness is is on its way out, but the treatment is doing him in at this point.

I have migraines and the meds I take screw me up for the following 24 hrs. Maybe its that? Or maybe that Super Bug thats been in the news lately?

Blog Entries

Re: Rolle's Illness?

The "Bug" I know of is AIDS so I don't think its that!! You may be right, he might be having some reaction to a medication.....

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    The "Bug" I know of is AIDS so I don't think its that!! You may be right, he might be having some reaction to a medication.....
    Oy. Dont be like yeahravens and start the AIDS thing. ;)

I was referring to the Staph super bug. It's called MRSA and its been going around the north east.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Oy. Dont be like yeahravens and start the AIDS thing. ;)

I was referring to the Staph super bug. It's called MRSA and its been going around the north east.
    I was joking of course....I know what MRSA is. I had a friend almost die from it!

It's time cut ties with Rolle. I think he has been a waste since he came to the team. He didn't live up to anything he was advertised to be. If you remember he got beat bad last year. Just gethim off this team. After the game on Monday we will have to start to rebuild because this defense isn't it used to be and there is NO offense.

Oh has anyone noticed how much Heap is hurt. He has missed a lot of time over the last couple of years.

Oh has anyone noticed how much Heap is hurt. He has missed a lot of time over the last couple of years.
    I don't know where this myth came from that Heap is injured all the time, but it is simply not true.

Regarding Rolle, I have no idea what's been going on with him, but it's sounding more and more serious. If it's really a reaction to meds, you'd think his doctors would have figured that out by now (these guys have access to much better health care than us). Hopefully it's not a serous illness, but even if it's a continuing issue with meds, it seems like he's not someone we can pencil into the lineup with any confidence. And that's a problem, because Ivy is not starter material, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by ravens138 View Post
    It's time cut ties with Rolle. I think he has been a waste since he came to the team. He didn't live up to anything he was advertised to be. If you remember he got beat bad last year. Just gethim off this team. After the game on Monday we will have to start to rebuild because this defense isn't it used to be and there is NO offense.

Oh yes, blowing up the 2nd ranked defence in the NFL is such a good idea isn't it? :grbac:

Every other team in the NFL has to cope with some sort of weakness in their defence, more often than not in the secondary. We're starting to experience that and our D is taking a step back as a result. Every other team that is considered a competitor has their other units step up, our's don't.

As for Rolle being a waste ever since he arrived, that's just absolute trash. He was better than McAllister his first year here.........

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    I don't know where this myth came from that Heap is injured all the time, but it is simply not true.
    Maybe because in his 7th season he has missed games in 3 seasons... He can be officially labled as Injury prone, especially when considering the fact that he has played hurt many times as well.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post
    Oh yes, blowing up the 2nd ranked defence in the NFL is such a good idea isn't it? :grbac:

Every other team in the NFL has to cope with some sort of weakness in their defence, more often than not in the secondary. We're starting to experience that and our D is taking a step back as a result. Every other team that is considered a competitor has their other units step up, our's don't.

As for Rolle being a waste ever since he arrived, that's just absolute trash. He was better than McAllister his first year here.........
    We may have been the 2nd ranked defense but it was because of Rolle. He was beat sooo much last year and this year he isn't doing anything to imporve his play.

We may have been the 2nd ranked defense but it was because of Rolle. He was beat sooo much last year and this year he isn't doing anything to imporve his play.
    Are you some sort of joke poster? Seriously, you have to be a parody poster there is no way anyone is this stupid.

We are CURRENTLY the 2nd ranked defence in the NFL, and one weak link does not mean the whole unit needs blowing up.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post
    Are you some sort of joke poster? Seriously, you have to be a parody poster there is no way anyone is this stupid.

We are CURRENTLY the 2nd ranked defence in the NFL, and one weak link does not mean the whole unit needs blowing up.
    Oh and we are ONLY 4-3

Oh and we are ONLY 4-3
    Wow, I hadn't noticed that.

Doesn't mean you blow up a top unit though does it?