Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ravens @ Pitt

Re: Ravens @ Pitt

We need to make sure our OL plays at the level of the last two weeks. And we need to keep their defense off-guard. We didn't throw a screen pass yesterday, but we did some things with shifting that was really effective.

On the Steelers Offensive side, I bet they are missing Alan Fanaca right about now.

It's a new era for the Baltimore Ravens. A new coaching staff and a new QB so this is a good sign for a new turn of events on MNF.
    Pffffff! I trust wikipedia more than the NFL. If anyone would know football, it is clearly wikipedia.
    -xmradiodave 9/13/08

I'm confident Harbs will have the boys ready for MNF. Bring on the hated Steelers!

Most important thing coming from last night's game for me with Flacco going into this game was that dog ugly interception, he simply cannot repeat that sort of throw on Monday. I'm not suggesting he will, he seems to be a quick learner and that was a bad mistake that I don't think he'll need to make twice. But that is exactly the sort of bad turnover that got us into short fields and bad situations last year in Pittsburgh, we don't need a repeat performance of that next week. Flacco needs to be as smart with the football as he was against Cincy in week 1 against a much tougher opponent. This is a big early test of his maturation process.

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    I'm confident Harbs will have the boys ready for MNF. Bring on the hated Steelers!
    I will say this. I think many people, me included, underestimated John Harbaugh. It looks like he's got the respect of the players, and they are buying into his system.

We'll see.

I thought Nestor had a very interesting part of his blog today:
    (Apparently, many of the fellas in purple were lobbying HARD post-victory yesterday for a few days off but Coach HardBall had them back at the Bellagio for coffee and breakfast this morning. Another departure from Coach Billick, who most certainly would’ve told the team: “See you Thursday morning!”)
    You have to love the way he is running things & it is a given that they will be prepared next Mon

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTTRACK View Post
    I thought Nestor had a very interesting part of his blog today:

You have to love the way he is running things & it is a given that they will be prepared next Mon
    That is great. I have loved what he has done since he came to Baltimore. I am still not to sure how this season is going to go, I am one who does think that early by week will hurt us later on, but so far I am excited and I am even more excited for next year with Flacco having a full year under his belt. If we win on Monday night I think we will be on our way to the playoffs this year.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim