Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Lol...nothing connies hate more than good news for america. By the way, just heard chevy volt starting up production a week earlier because of March demand? Any confirmation of this?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    That's the best answer you got huh? It does prove my point though, thank you.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Romney vs Obama?

Of course Smith is the founder but Young expanded what Smith
    said. Young also said Smith was pure. The Bible says only
    Christ was pure. The BOM is a supplement to the Bible. I even
    heard one guy on TV say it is the only inspired supplement
    to the bible.

Young taught that faithful Mormons can achieve godhood: "Intelligent beings are organized to become Gods, even the Sons of God,

Also, Mormons are in Utah and out west today because they were run out of town in New York for having multiple wives.
    That was simply an excuse for Smith to indulge in adultery. Congress had to pass a law out lawing polygamy because of Mormons and even today many former Mormons still practice polygamy in communes. Mormons started it in this country.

Again, that makes it a cult.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-05-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Blog Entries

\
    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Of course Smith is the founder but Young expanded what Smith
    said. Young also said Smith was pure. The Bible says only
    Christ was pure.
    And you're saying to a certainty the Young meant it the same way the bible does?

In fact, Mormons are in Utah and out west today because they were run out of town in New York for having multiple wives.
    That was simply an excuse for Smith to indulge in adultery. Congress had to pass a law out lawing polygamy because of Mormons and even today many former Mormons still practice polygamy in communes. Mormons started it in this country.
    You are 100% incorrect. They went out west for being persecuted for their beliefs on the way when a guy would die, another man would take care of his family including.. his wife.

And people who practice polygamy and say they are Mormons are radical people who say that to justify muiltpile wives. Mainstream Mormonism condones it.

Again, that makes it a cult and I know you don't know what the Bible says about it to compare the two.
    Sorry Air, but you have no idea what I know, and it's clear you know not what you speak. IMO, you're practicing a little bit of religious intolerance yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Sorry Air, but you have no idea what I know, and it's clear you know not what you speak. IMO, you're practicing a little bit of religious intolerance yourself.
    Trap intolerant? No way!

Blog Entries

He's awfully cozy with Paul Ryan lately. Obama is opening larger margins in many of the swing states, with women voters and independents. New job data looks good again and the lowest new jobless claims in four years will bolster the economic recovery news. Without some catastrophe, Romney will need a hail mary for a VP. Last time you guys went for the hail mary, you all came up with the biggest joke candidate in the history of american politics. The only demographic Romney appeals to are the old white men.

You all better start scurrying over the Newsmax to find some way to frame the positive job numbers coming out tomorrow. I am sure they will have some obscure measurement.

G, you know damn well it is far to early to predict what will happen in November.

Also I know you've never answered the question, so I'll try again when the jobs numbers are released and unemployment is a seasonally adjusted 8.3%, what happens when you take out the seasonal adjustment?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    G, you know damn well it is far to early to predict what will happen in November.

Also I know you've never answered the question, so I'll try again when the jobs numbers are released and unemployment is a seasonally adjusted 8.3%, what happens when you take out the seasonal adjustment?
    Ah the seasonal adjustment is a standard measurement. It has been used every year in the same manner. So when unemployment was over 8% for Reagan it was still adjusted. Its a relative measurement. With the economy starting to hum now, more people will jump in the labor market and even with qtr. of a million jobs added
    Unemployment could still rise.

Blog Entries

I'm saying to a certainty that Young said Smith was pure and the Bible says only Christ was pure. Everything I said was true.

Mormons were run out of town for what they believed and their polygamy. Congress passed polygamy laws because of them. Mormons went to war vs the US Army over
    it. President Buchanan sent the Army to dismantle Mormonism.

According to your definition, the church of Satan is a religion when its an occult. Now look carefully at the pics of the Mormon temple with all the Satanic symbols in the structure of the building including it's most powerful symbol, the inverted star. It also has Baaal's Sun God in it who God admonished.

This also makes Mormonism a cult.

http://www.mormonoutreach.org/pagan_...lt_symbols.php
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-06-2012 at 02:43 AM.

Blog Entries

Oh, and you were sure wrong about the BOM. Since its beginning, Mormonism has viewed the Bible with suspicion. Smith said there were ignorant translators designing and corrupt priests making errors. The BOM mocks the Bible as the lone scripture guide and even says there cannot be any more Bible. So it is an addition.

And don't forget this. This corrupt writing of the Bible also led to the corruptness and death of the Churh. According to modern LDS, the Mormon is the only true church. So while you are defending them as a religion, they are saying our church is dead. They also believe that
    Jesus came to the US and witnessed to its inhabitants after the resurrection. The Bible
    does not teach this. He went straight to heaven.

Even early Mormon apostle Orson Pratt believed the Bible was marred and could not be trusted. Many Christians believe in the literal interpretation of the Bible and that it is
    inerrant.

Christians believe the Garden of Eden of the Bible was in the fertile end of the Persian Gulf.

Mormon Doctrine, p. 20 says it was in Jackson County, Missouri.

In 1965 Walter Martin wrote a book called Kingdom of the Cults and he lumped Mormonism
    in with groups like new religious movements, including major groups such as Christian Science, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Jehovah's Witnesses, Islam, Theosophy, Buddhism, the Bahá'í Faith, Unitarian Universalism, Scientology, and minor groups including various New Age and Eastern religions. The book covers each group's history and teachings, and contrasts them with those of mainstream Christianity.[1] It has been criticized by some members of those faiths, particularly Mormons, upset that their faiths were labeled "cults".

Notice he listed Buddhism and Islam as cults too.

JESUS SAID FALSE PROPHETS AND TEACHERS WILL COME IN MY NAME.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-06-2012 at 07:42 AM.

Blog Entries

Ah the seasonal adjustment is a standard measurement. It has been used every year in the same manner. So when unemployment was over 8% for Reagan it was still adjusted. Its a relative measurement. With the economy starting to hum now, more people will jump in the labor market and even with qtr. of a million jobs added
    Unemployment could still rise.

Thank you for finally answering that. Whether people are counted or not as part of the seasonal adjustment they are still unemployed.

Blog Entries

I'm saying to a certainty that Young said Smith was pure and the Bible says only Christ was pure. Everything I said was true.

Mormons were run out of town for what they believed and their polygamy. Congress passed polygamy laws because of them. Mormons went to war vs the US Army over
    it. President Buchanan sent the Army to dismantle Mormonism.

According to your definition, the church of Satan is a religion when its an occult. Now look carefully at the pics of the Mormon temple with all the Satanic symbols in the structure of the building including it's most powerful symbol, the inverted star. It also has Baaal's Sun God in it who God admonished.

This also makes Mormonism a cult.

http://www.mormonoutreach.org/pagan_...lt_symbols.php
    Air your history is a little off. Polygamy was stopped by the church before congress tried to stop those laws not because of them.

And Bud, seriously I have to laugh at you a little at comparing those symbols to satanic symbols. You're trying to say those stars are pentagrams?

That link starts off wrong from the beginning. Mormons don't use the cross not because they don't acknowledge death, there are several reason but that isn't one of them.

SC Governor Nikki Haley being considered for Veep ....

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...golden-bullet/

Blog Entries

Oh, and you were sure wrong about the BOM. Since its beginning, Mormonism has viewed the Bible with suspicion. Smith said there were ignorant translators designing and corrupt priests making errors. The BOM mocks the Bible as the lone scripture guide and even says there cannot be any more Bible. So it is an addition.
    II was not wrong, I said they don't have their own bible which was your claim. And they view the bible with "suspicion" because the meeting (can't remember what is called right now) where they decided what books to put in the bible and which ones not to. So they view it more as incomplete than anything

And don't forget this. This corrupt writing of the Bible also led to the corruptness and death of the Churh. According to modern LDS, the Mormon is the only true church. So while you are defending them as a religion, they are saying our church is dead. They also believe that
    All churches say that. Just like YOU are not acknowledging their religion saying it's a cult.

Jesus came to the US and witnessed to its inhabitants after the resurrection. The Bible
    does not teach this. He went straight to heaven.
    I am not saying this did or did not happen, but just cause the bible doesn't teach it doesn't mean it did or did not happen.

Even early Mormon apostle Orson Pratt believed the Bible was marred and could not be trusted. Many Christians believe in the literal interpretation of the Bible and that it is
    inerrant.
    Believe? So it's possible they could be wrong, right?

Christians believe the Garden of Eden of the Bible was in the fertile end of the Persian Gulf.
    Again they believe, so it's possible they could be wrong...

Air you believe in the bible, you believe what your taught is true. The reason you believe is because you don't KNOW. Part of believing in something is having to acknowledge that what you believe may be right it also could be wrong. That is the problem with religions in general is they are absolutes and anything outside of that is wrong. This is part of the problem HR listed as why the GOP is a fractured party, the hardcore evangelicals have no comprise and if you don't believe what they believe the pickup their toys and go home...