Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Re: Market value of PSLs?

Quote Originally Posted by Admin Steve View Post
    I'm looking to unload my 4 seats and move around to the upperdeck sidelines.

I have 4 together in Row 8 of 543 and was recently offered 10,000 for the four. Until I can find replacements, I can't drop the hammer.

The usual going rate is about 2 to 2.5 times the current PSL cost.

Mr T, I need 4 what do you have?
    Steve: I am buying two 30-yard line clubs, at a fraction of what was listed at http://ravens.seasonticketrights.com...ts.aspx?lid=32. This will help appease the females in my family who stopped attending after it got cold (except for the Redskins game, when I bought them club seats). Thanks for all the info from you guys above. I went ahead and closed the deal this afternoon.

As to my existing seats, we have five of thirteen total in Section 528, split among three families. The seats are intertwined - nine in Row 1, four in row 22. I frankly hadn't given any thought to selling any of the five that we use, since all my kids have gotten into attending many of the games. This club seat deal came to my attention a few days ago and I just pounced on it. If I did sell, I would have to give first dibs to the other two families. Not likely that I would sell, but I will float the idea. If I do sell, it would be the seats at row 22, and I would sell to you at whatever the going rate is.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Wink Re: Market value of PSLs?

Quote Originally Posted by Drkraven View Post
    T you sound like my brother, he just bought 10 PSL's
    What can I tell you? I have four adult children + husbands/girlfriend. My business associates, my friends (well, I do have at least one friend), relatives, kids friends. The demand is there!

Expensive hobby, true, but then again I don't gamble or play golf!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Market value of PSLs?

He has company seats that he had to go commercial for 2 games this year and said never again. He also bought up all the parking he could find too

Does he want more parking? We still have not sold out our new tailgate lot, although many are kicking the tires.

Blog Entries

Holy Shit!!! $68,000 for 4 seats at midfield?!?!

http://ravens.seasonticketrights.com...id=2941&lid=32

I bought two in 145 for face a couple of months ago. Ted, where is your tailgating lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Does he want more parking? We still have not sold out our new tailgate lot, although many are kicking the tires.
    I'll have to see where you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin Steve View Post
    I'm looking to unload my 4 seats and move around to the upperdeck sidelines.

I have 4 together in Row 8 of 543 and was recently offered 10,000 for the four. Until I can find replacements, I can't drop the hammer.

The usual going rate is about 2 to 2.5 times the current PSL cost.

Mr T, I need 4 what do you have?
    Remember if you move, upper lvl sidelines are about 10 rows higher than Upper Endzone. Row 1 for Upper Sideline is about row 8-10 for Upper Endzone So, your view will be farther away
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

There is a slew of good information on that Market Place site. Even analysis on sale prices, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    T, talk to me about that lot. What's the cost? I may be interested for sure for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Drkraven View Post
    I'll have to see where you are.
    I think we may have 8 extra you and he should go into business

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Holy Shit!!! $68,000 for 4 seats at midfield?!?!

http://ravens.seasonticketrights.com...id=2941&lid=32
    Hey, if anybody is interested the guy directly next to me has his 2 for sale.

Only $34,000 for the pair

I had no idea he was trying to sell them.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!