Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens Near Mutiny / Yahoo Story

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Edit:

Then the Harbaugh presser that we can just splice together from every other fucking time we come up short about: "good football players making good football plays and we just didn't make enough good football plays to win a game against another good football team with good football players who made more good football plays."
    Fixed it.. ya missed some.

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Fixed it.. ya missed some.
    I thought that would be overkill, and I am known around here for my reserved nature.

I swear to goodness, sometimes I feel like I'm on an Eagles forum.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I swear to goodness, sometimes I feel like I'm on an Eagles forum.

+1
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    +1
    +1 on the +1

NO team is without flaws. We definitely have ours but at least we have a good/great shot of getting into the playoffs, and descent/good shot of getting a home playoff game.

Blog Entries

I don't see how we don't get a first round bye, at the very least. If Baltimore hasn't scared anybody, Houston has certainly been begging to get beat the past two weeks. Besides, again, New England and Houston have to play each other. A New England loss would put them two games behind with loss of tiebreaker. As long as the Ravens beat Denver, they'll be okay.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Would you rather this be renamed Purple Kool-Aid where everyone shared and agreed on all opinions?

I think the best scenario we can hope for is getting that second place first round bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Would you rather this be renamed Purple Kool-Aid where everyone shared and agreed on all opinions?
    I'd rather not see even positive threads about how the team's coach handled adversity not turn into another "we suck and we are going to lose" threads.

Honestly I am glad and hopeful that Ravens players don't acually read our forum and see how down some fans are about a 9-2 football team about to win another division title and go to the playoffs for the 5th year in a row.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    I'd rather not see even positive threads about how the team's coach handled adversity not turn into another "we suck and we are going to lose" threads.

Honestly I am glad and hopeful that Ravens players don't acually read our forum and see how down some fans are about a 9-2 football team about to win another division title and go to the playoffs for the 5th year in a row.

Some of them read this forum.

You'd be hard pressed to convince me that players, coaches, and other members of the organization don't get on forums...even if it is just to lurk.

I know I would.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    I have mixed feelings about this. I love what Harbaugh is able to do with social relationships. I am troubled about how practicing in full pads could have instigated this.
    As a woman, I know I have used the excuse of a current "issue" to take up a discussion regarding a past "issue". Kinda "the straw broke the camel's back" type of deal. I'm betting that was the case here. And I'm thinking that the performance in Houston caused some blame/finger pointing with the coaches and the players.

But Harbs...just wow. It takes an incredibly secure, confident man to geniunely take a lot of heat and critism from a bunch of Alpha Males, listen and admit he's wrong. Stevie B totally made the right choice when hiring Harbs. Thank God we did not get Jason Garrett.

Thanks for sharing this article.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    +1 on the +1

NO team is without flaws. We definitely have ours but at least we have a good/great shot of getting into the playoffs, and descent/good shot of getting a home playoff game.
    +10

apparently we only win because of fluke and luck because or HC and OC are idiots and the players suck

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!