Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down I'm convinced... its set-up!!

I'm convinced... its set-up!! The NFL wants the Pats to play the Colts at their house. Reche Caldwell pushing off to catch that ball down the sideline and no call...Imagine that. It just sucks to see it play out in front of your eyes'!!

Re: I'm convinced... its set-up!!

Normally I think conspiracy theory sports talk is bull, but in this case, I almost have to agree with you...

...the only weak link in the argument is Seattle not winning, because you get the sense the league wants to stamp New Orleans ticket to Miami as well.

yea you often wonder what the hell is going on. The refs tried screwing the Stealers in Indy last year on the Polamalu fumble call. Fuck Indy and NE, this is horseshit.
    DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenfan_11 View Post
    Normally I think conspiracy theory sports talk is bull, but in this case, I almost have to agree with you...

...the only weak link in the argument is Seattle not winning, because you get the sense the league wants to stamp New Orleans ticket to Miami as well.
    yeah, but NO will run the Bears off the field next week, with some assistance from the zebra's! ;) At the end of the day, I think it will be Indy and NO in the SB...we'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    yeah, but NO will run the Bears off the field next week, with some assistance from the zebra's! ;) At the end of the day, I think it will be Indy and NO in the SB...we'll see...

Beat me to it. I was thinking just that watching the end of SD/NE. Peyton vs his fathers old team blah blah blah. Plus the Indy/NE game "everyone wants to see."

By the way. Man was that salt on an open wound. As soon as they said Keading had not missed a kick since choking in the playoffs 2 years ago vs NYJ I knew he would miss. I am going to throw up now.

The Refs didn't beat us yesterday.

The offense was terrible, in particular the play of the QB.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    The Refs didn't beat us yesterday.
    They didn't help us either! When Suggs is running sideways with a defender behind him, thats whats called holding... apparently i can see it on live TV, but a ref standing 15 ft away is blind...

They're not supposed to help us. They're supposed to be neutral.

The Colts scored 15 points. Our offense turned the ball over four times.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    They're not supposed to help us. They're supposed to be neutral.
    OK...so what about doing their job... I want the refs to be neutral too, but call the play on the field!

Your right though, we did turn over the ball 3 times (I don't count that last one as the game was over) at critical junctures of the game, which ultimately ended our season.

There were two bad calls, and as usual they went against us, but they didn't cost us the game.
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

^^fair enough..^^