Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Chris Christie and the jail house diet

LOL - Al El Sharpie, ie, Sharpton said Chris Christie should go to jail for

90 days and he'll lose a lot of weight taking his jail house diet.
    He was interviewed on the radio criticizing Christie's weight and
    said he lost a lot of weight. When asked how, Sharpie said my jail house
    diet. He led a domonstration in Puerto Rico and was arrested and that was
    after he was fasting for the riots. Anyway, by the time he got out of jail
    he lost a lot of weight and discovered the secret was all mental, that we
    eat what and when we want, not what and when we should eat.

http://m.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-...ys-lose-weight

A lot of people are making jokes about Christie's weight. Just because he
    beat Corzine in NJ doesn't mean he'd win a Presidential election. In the
    last election McCain won all but a few of the fat states and OBY won all but
    a few of the skinny states.

The public usually likes a lean leader. Same in our church. Every pastor
    elected was either tall and thin or short and thin. The one fatso that
    candidated lost. People don't like looking at fat people.

Which brings me to the question, why does everyone insist on Christie
    running when he keeps saying he isn't ready. His handlers are saying that
    and he keeps saying that.

His last two speeches have thrown up red flags that's he's another RINO,
    republican in name only. That's how he won the liberal state house of NJ.

He's right out Romney's left but talks a tougher talk than Romney. He'd get
    all of his supporters but he threw up red flags talking like a compromising
    Boner leading the GOP to more cave-ins with the Reid crowd.

He even said we have to share some of OBYs failures. That would make
    all liberals happy both DEMs and Rinos.

Here's hoping he stays out for good but he'd do himself a big favor if he lost about
    200 lbs. He should go to jail. There's plenty of demonstrations to lead in NY these
    days that would toss him in the slammer-lol.

BTW, Taft was so fat he once got stuck in the White HOuse bath tub and
    needed to be pulled out. Actually, it was an antique tub. Taft was 6'2, 330.
    Then they got a larger tub.

True.

Christie would need an even larger tub and looks heavier than the 330. He's gotta
    be 400 lbs or close to it just by looking at pics. He obviously has those blue pin stripe
    suits taylor made. For a good laugh, see link.

http://blog.simplybathtubs.com/2008/...-stuck-in.html

Make sure you read the comments in the comment section at bottom of link.
    Toooo funnny.

http://www.lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=641481
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 10-02-2011 at 12:13 PM.

Re: Chris Christie and the jail house diet

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Which brings me to the question, why does everyone insist on Christie running when he keeps saying he isn't ready. His handlers are saying that and he keeps saying that.

His last two speeches have thrown up red flags that's he's another RINO,
    republican in name only. That's how he won the liberal state house of NJ.

http://www.lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=641481
    The best thing he said so far was to call all the Sahria-law zombies "ignorant"..."crazy"..."crap" and he is tired of "dealing with the crazies":

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/60734.html

and he also understands that it is not illegal to be in the country without papers:

“being in this country without proper documentation is not a crime.”

He is not a member of the Flat Earth Society:

“When you have over 90% of the world’s scientists who have studied this stating that climate change is occurring and that humans play a contributing role, it’s time to defer to the experts.”

He understands the need for tax increases to fix the deficit, declined to join a coalition of corporatists looking to screw individuals by canceling their healthcare reform and seems okay with gay sex

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/sep...ation-20110929

There ain't a chance in hell any of you baggers on this forum will vote for him. I mean c'mon, he believes in science, healthcare for all, isn't afraid of brown people or people with scary names like Hussein etc. I can't find a bigoted bone in his body. But like the pure wisdom of Trap points out, he is too fat.

Blog Entries

Well Galen, thanks for bringing that up about Sharia law. Didn't know that and
    I just discovered he appointed a Muslim to the State supreme Court who could/would
    probably rule by Sharia Law. it's a dual law Galen, making it a dual gov't, just like we have
    now have a dual language. It means we lost our soverignty but you libbies don't care.

But you took his comments out of context like you often do. The crazies remarks were to those
    who think the judge would rule by Sharia Law not people who think the law is wrong
    here and Christie is tired of them.

Christie said he will uphold NJ's law and the constitution of
    the US as a US citizen, but there is no guarantee of that. Judges have already ruled by Sharia Law.
    Hell, Presidents and governors can't even appoint people to their high courts whom they think
    are conservatives because like in Souter's and Kennedy's appontments to the SC, they often voted
    for the liberal side instead of ruling on the constitionality of the issue and that was after they passed
    the tests before their nominations that they were conservatives. They lied. So what guarantee does
    Christie have that he will not rule by Sharia Law. He has none.

The crazies are the ones who don't care if there are two laws. I posted a link where a man was set
    free for raping his wife when a judge ruled by Sharia law and that judge wasn't even Muslim.
    It was overturned and the guy went to jail anyway but that's what happens under dual laws and that
    is the crazies.

And if you look at the history of Muslim conquest, they are imposing Sharia Law everywhere they
    conquer and even in places like Oklahoma by getting it thru loop holes instead of killing people like
    they usually do but that's OK with you crazies. Sharia Law is all over the UK and will be here too.
    It's already here.

Oh, and one conservative in this forum has already said he'd vote for Christie if he jumped in and your
    girl Anne Coulter has pimped him and still does after this court nominee.

Even Rush pimped him til his last speech but his issues were only with a couple of red flags mentioned in
    the OP.

Rick Perry supporters would vote for him so once again Galen is wrong, conservatives will vote for
    Christie if he jumps in like within the next three elections when he's ready.

Oh yea, and it was your boy El Sharpie aka Sharpton who made fun of Christie's weight with
    the jail house diet joke in the OP. like you, El Sharpie is a liberal as they come.

And don't forget those liberal networks like your MSNBC making fun with the same jokes. They're the ones
    who don't vote for fat people. If he were a Reagan clone all the conservatives would vote for him even
    at 400 lbs. See this MSNBC guy making fun of the weight and this network even made fun of
    Michelle baby's weight.

Galen just got ass kicked again.

http://www.breitbart.tv/its-official...ight-is-funny/
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 10-02-2011 at 02:36 AM.

Blog Entries

Found these remarks on another board. Not mine.

Christie should really study Gramsci and cultural Marxism....it is where political correctness originated—to destroy America from within.

This idea that Shariah Law is no threat to US legal system is a lie. It is unconstitutional because first—their laws are arbitrary laws NOT based on the laws of nature and Nature’s God. Allah’s laws are not even close to Christian Theology—the basis of US legal system and Just Law and Supra Positive Law.

Muslim ideology, if practiced, is incompatible with American jurisprudence. THAT is unless we kill off Rule of Law and make it rules of man-—whoever wants to make up rules that give power to some over others—unequal law.

Christie has some good views but his “worldview” is flawed. Unity is necessary in a legal system with one standard of right and wrong....we are incompatible with the muslim standard and if a judge is truly a believing Muslim—he can not in good faith take the oath to uphold our legal system and equal laws. At best he will undermine our laws and try to make them unequal—like allah’s which favor men and hate women and children.

Blog Entries

Cool joke:

During the Revolutionary War:

1/3 cared about and fought for America
    1/3 fought for England
    1/3 hid and tried to get along with everyone - aka RINOS.

BTW, Edgar Allen Poe's grand father ran all the British sympathizers
    out of Baltimore which came to the attention of George Washington who
    appointed him in charge of procuring weapons from the French.

Liberals would call him a bigot.

His relationship with a French agent got enough weapons to defeat
    the British at the Battle of Saratoga. Those weapons greatly confused
    the British who didn't expect that kind of fire power.

It was called the turning point of the war because France and Spain entered
    it as allies convinced that Wash could beat the British and their ships were
    at Yorktown and forced the British surrender there. There were over 1,200
    British deaths to only 500 for Americans at Saratoga.

Oh yea, Benedict Arnold was second in command under Gates for the
    Americans.

http://www.nps.gov/nr/twhp/wwwlps/le...a/93facts1.htm
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 10-02-2011 at 04:20 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post

He is not a member of the Flat Earth Society:

“When you have over 90% of the world’s scientists who have studied this stating that climate change is occurring and that humans play a contributing role, it’s time to defer to the experts.”
    I see Christie fell for the same BS web survey you fell for...

No Trap....Christie was referring to folks who think sharia law is a reality in the U.S. as crazies.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Christie was also candidly disgusted with members of the Senate Judiciary Committee
    and their questions of the judge so is he calling them crazies too? He's just tired of
    all the criticisms about Sharia Law playing into it and said it's all crap, has nothing to do
    with it and with those worried that the judge might rule by
    it but like the poster said, if he's a good Muslim he's obligated to rule by it. Islam
    law takes precedent over everything else and other judges have ruled by it that
    are not even Muslim.

He's totally ignorant that Sharia Law has nothing to do with this. He'll never get elected
    president and maybe he knows it and thats why he won't run.

Blog Entries

Just read where Christie went to hospital with severe asthma attack obviously a result
    of his weight condition.

His poor health could be another reason why he isn't running for WH. He may never
    run and could be dead by the next election.

You need to stop attacking the reasonable ones. Romney or Hunstman...maybe Christie... would seriously challenge Obama, I think. Put up one of the oddballs like Cain, Bachman or Perry and it becomes a much easier race for Obama.

I would like to hear from a moderate conservative over here, if there is one, who they like. You guys all want some Randian nihilist. That might be fun in the primaries but Cain, Bachman and Perry all have made some outrageous comments that when set against the cool and deliberate style of Obama will no be so attractive to the middle of the road people.

Polls favor tax increases, Obama's job bill, and some government intervention. Not to mention, those three have zero foriegn policy expereince while Obama will easily make the case that he is far superior. He has quietly dismantled the leadership of Al Qaeda and improved the image of the U.S. in regards to our past hegemonic style.

By the way, whatever happened to the left fearing Perry? :grbac:

Seriously challenge Osama... I mean Obama?

I could run and beat that idiot. Check those polls you were talking about; people flat out don't think he's done a good job because America is much worse off than when he took over. Even the black population, who turned out in record numbers to vote in 2008, have turned against him. Unemployment among blacks is higher than it has ever been, and instead of trying to find jobs for Americans he is pandering to illegals. From day what he has given us a shining example of how not to be a President.

If I didn't know better I'd think Obama was a plant by the Republicans.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

LOL - Hay Galen - Are you one of those lefties George Soros pays to go in

forums? I read that he does that. There are no moderate conservatives in
    this forum. You should know that. NC, Darb, 4G and myself are hard liners and
    so is Greg when he comes in. He's more hard liner than any of us being a Libertrarian.
    Moderate is just a nice word for the dirty word liberal. Bruce Cunningham who used
    to be on scout said he was a moderate because he was so embarrassed to be a liberal.
    Well, he didn't say that but he was as liberal as they come.

As he posted, another great point you ignored, the entire generic GOP
    list of candidates can beat OBY. You also ignore the factual stat I keep posting
    that no incumbent with Carter's numbers ever won and those numbers get
    even worse.

You ignore that fact that the main groups that elected him pulled out of his
    camp. Even the blacks are leaving him and he insulted them telling them to stop
    whining and get to work. They'd like to get to work but he took all their jobs away.
    I've posted pics with thousands of blacks standing in line at job fair in Atlanta in
    100 degree heat. Several were treated for dehydration.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ma_111503.html

Back to the generic GOPs, two GOPs that aren't even candidates, Christie and Palin are even with
    him, Well, Christie is even and your gal Sara is within 5 and Christie denies
    that he will even run. Two non-candidates would beat him if he ran.

Your polls have been proven bogus many times by 4G and NC so nobody
    buys them any more and so what, the main polls want less spending and
    reduced deficit which is why the generic GOP candidates are ahea of OBY.

Wise up pal, if you can.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 10-04-2011 at 01:51 AM.