Crazy Like Foxes---

I chuckled last week at the Flacco controversy - he made a statement which pulled all of the media focus on him while letting the rest of the team prepare [and added to their incentive as the media spent all the time analyzing his flaws]

This week its Ed Reed - I can't wait to hear the media on this - I will anticipate a great many talking heads pronouncing--

"See-see - even his teammates say he can't hit the wide receiver open far down the field"

I drool at the thought of an over-confident Patriot Defense.

There are many ways to be a "Leader"

I think the Raven's leader are being slicker than goose spit.

But that's why they play the game so we'll see- I for one am looking really forward to it.

Re: Crazy Like Foxes---

How about the Ravens' coaching staff? Could they have pulled back the reigns on the offensive scheme to set up an over- confident Patriots team?

Blog Entries

They told the Oline to close their eyes after the snap so the media would think they can't block. Brilliant!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    They told the Oline to close their eyes after the snap so the media would think they can't block. Brilliant!
    FIXED!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark&Stormy View Post
    How about the Ravens' coaching staff? Could they have pulled back the reigns on the offensive scheme to set up an over- confident Patriots team?
    Bingo. They knew after being up 17-3, that the game was over. No style points for winning in the NFL. A win is a win is a win.

Blog Entries

Call me a Homer, but I think we see a totally different offense Sunday. I think the Ravens will score 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Nah - if there was rust, I think that's where it was - Do I think they held back some of the offense? Yep.

No way they held back.

I can't believe anyone seriously believes that. If the don't beat the Texans there is no Patriot game and they barely did that. Not saying Cam won't come with some plays that break 'tendencies'. But holding back is a laughable proposition.

We didn't hold back, but I do think they'll have a different game plan for the Pats. Don't be surprised if they come out firing, then pound the rock after the Pats have to abandon their gameplan(which presumably is to stop Ray Rice).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Bingo. They knew after being up 17-3, that the game was over. No style points for winning in the NFL. A win is a win is a win.
    Absolutely ! Harbaugh even chastised Boldin for catching the TD pass. He wanted the game to be closer so the Ravens could lull the Patriots into a false sense of security.
    Now where is that SARCASM icon? ... Bc