Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Conspiracy: The Storms That hit MD/DC/VA 2 weeks ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Ironic username aside, so THAT'S why the illuminati is so diverse in its members. I have a friend who's a proctologist who made me pinky promise before telling me he was illuminati. Someone has to keep all those UFO rectal probing stories underwraps.
    Ha!

I guess I shouldn't mention that I am a Freemason then?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Ha!

I guess I shouldn't mention that I am a Freemason then?
    You won't catch any flack from me.

Are you more into the philanthropy or the world domination aspect? Or is there a rotation?
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

You won't catch any flack from me.

Are you more into the philanthropy or the world domination aspect? Or is there a rotation?
    $40 gets me charitable donations to the Children's Hospital and any country of my choosing after we take over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I understand your point about the nervous system once shot in the head. But I did not see the head shot on this video... Just sayin'
    Ask, and you shall receive.

Kennedy could not have been possibly shot from the front because of the inward and cratered head wound on the BACK of his head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7eXg...A3&playnext=10

Blog Entries

Ask, and you shall receive.

Kennedy could not have been possibly shot from the front because of the inward and cratered head wound on the BACK of his head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7eXg...A3&playnext=10
    What mark in the video is it, I am watching but don't have all day to find that part.

I didn't mark the time. It's about halfway through of segment 10.

$40 gets me charitable donations to the Children's Hospital and any country of my choosing after we take over the world.
    Haha.

Simpsons had a funny spoof years ago. Homer wanted to join the "Stone Cutters."

The anthem they sang at their meetings:

Who controls the British crown? Who keeps the metric system down? We do, We do.

Who keeps Atlantis off the maps? Who keeps the Martians under wraps? We do, we do.

Who keeps back the electric car? Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star? We do, we do.

Who robs cavefish of their sight? Who rigs every Oscar night? We do, we dooooooo.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Haha.

Simpsons had a funny spoof years ago. Homer wanted to join the "Stone Cutters."

The anthem they sang at their meetings:

Who controls the British crown? Who keeps the metric system down? We do, We do.

Who keeps Atlantis off the maps? Who keeps the Martians under wraps? We do, we do.

Who keeps back the electric car? Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star? We do, we do.

Who robs cavefish of their sight? Who rigs every Oscar night? We do, we dooooooo.
    I know it well. Complete with the Patrick Stewart as a guess voice.

Blog Entries

I didn't mark the time. It's about halfway through of segment 10.
    I was able to catch it. There were a few things about it that I had a problem with. A lot of little things so I won't list them all.

I felt it went out of it's way to prove there was no conspiracy. Not that I am saying there was, just more of an observation I guess.

If Oswald was a Marine trained sharp shooter, would he really have left his gun hang out the window for folks to see?

And I am not a sniper so this is just a question I had when watching it. They said his hands left prints on the boxes by the window in the sniper position. What does that mean...?

Last. With the shot to the head. I felt that they spent the least amount of time on that BY FAR, almost in passing.

I understand where the bullet hits from does not necessarily mean where a body or body part will go. But as you said and the video says the shot was more from the right than it was from behind and right. Okay... so than why does the either spray from the exit wound (or entrance) come out of the front left of his head?

If Oswald was a Marine trained sharp shooter, would he really have left his gun hang out the window for folks to see?
    I am not aware of any eyewitness reports of him with a rifle hanging out the window. Judging by the way the boxes were stacked, it looks like he was inside the window.

And I am not a sniper so this is just a question I had when watching it. They said his hands left prints on the boxes by the window in the sniper position. What does that mean...?
    That, combined with his palm print on the scope, makes it pretty damning that he was in that corner of the building with the gun.

Last. With the shot to the head. I felt that they spent the least amount of time on that BY FAR, almost in passing.

I understand where the bullet hits from does not necessarily mean where a body or body part will go. But as you said and the video says the shot was more from the right than it was from behind and right.
    No. I said it was from the rear and BARELY to the right as does the video. Oswald was shooting from Kennedy's elevated 5 o'clock.

Okay... so than why does the either spray from the exit wound (or entrance) come out of the front left of his head?
    It doesn't. Look at the autopsy pics / diagrams. He was hit in the back of his head, very slightly off the right. That's where the brain matter, etc comes from. That's the only hole in his head. There is no exit wound on the left side of his head.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:JF...trajectory.jpg

Blog Entries

I am not aware of any eyewitness reports of him with a rifle hanging out the window. Judging by the way the boxes were stacked, it looks like he was inside the window.
    That is what they said on the video... folks reported seeing it stick out of the window.

That, combined with his palm print on the scope, makes it pretty damning that he was in that corner of the building with the gun.
    That's not my point. I don't know how the palm prints in the way they were placed on the boxes equals "sniper position". I am not implying it leads to anything, it just didn't make sense, at least in the context they were trying to make it.

No. I said it was from the rear and BARELY to the right as does the video. Oswald was shooting from Kennedy's elevated 5 o'clock.
    Sorry, I combined what you and they said.

It doesn't. Look at the autopsy pics / diagrams. He was hit in the back of his head, very slightly off the right. That's where the brain matter, etc comes from. That's the only hole in his head. There is no exit wound on the left side of his head.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:JF...trajectory.jpg
    The diagram makes sense, but I've seen pictures (awhile ago) and from what I recall ( I should probably go look again since we're talking about this) it was more on the back left, pretty much the whole back of his head was gone. And from the video what I see is the spray come form the front right, but it's not like it's high def or anything...