Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Injury Report

Re: Injury Report

Webb out ... Ray; Reed; Suggs; Ngata and now Pollard at maybe 75-80% yet, except for special teams issues against Denver, this team was almost dominant in the playoffs. Ravens did seem to tire late vs 49ers.
    Last edited by rla20cpa; 02-04-2013 at 09:05 PM. Reason: sp

2. Re: Injury Report

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Explains the missed tackle on the Crabtree TD
    I actually think that may have been the play on which he cracked his ribs.

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    I actually think that may have been the play on which he cracked his ribs.
    He has had them since like week 2

4. Re: Injury Report

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Do you mind sharing your source? I've looked for it, and there's no mention of exactly when he cracked his ribs. I know he's had a chest injury all season, but he specifically said nothing was broken after the Eagles game (could certainly be gamesmanship).

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    Do you mind sharing your source? I've looked for it, and there's no mention of exactly when he cracked his ribs. I know he's had a chest injury all season, but he specifically said nothing was broken after the Eagles game (could certainly be gamesmanship).
    They only have to report an injury. They are not bound to disclose to what magnitude it is.

Learn to use GOOGLE!!!

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&o...w=1920&bih=909

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Since week 2!!! Good G-d that's unbelievable!

7. Re: Injury Report

Pollard, Ed Reed, Boldin, Torrey, Ngata, Suggs, Ray Lewis, Ellerbe, McClain, Jimmy, Cary, Webb, Yanda, Oher, K.O., Pierce, Leach etc.

These guys play even when they're hurt.

This has to be the toughest team in the N.F.L.
    One of the toughest ever.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Pollard, Ed Reed, Boldin, Torrey, Ngata, Suggs, Ray Lewis, Ellerbe, McClain, Yanda, Oher, K.O., Pierce, Leach etc.

These guys play even when they're hurt.

This has to be the toughest team in the N.F.L.
    One of the toughest ever.
    No doubt. Much respect for these guys. Now they can relax and heal up.

Gotta ask: why did the Texans give up on Pollard and Leach? Made the rest of the team look too wimpy? And Jacoby? Too sudden? Too many sprained necks as he ran by them in practice? Yes, I AM LOL!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    Gotta ask: why did the Texans give up on Pollard and Leach? Made the rest of the team look too wimpy? And Jacoby? Too sudden? Too many sprained necks as he ran by them in practice? Yes, I AM LOL!!!!!
    Pollard did not get the benefit of Wade Phillips and Jonathan Joseph. When he was there, there wasn't a quality secondary around him, so that he could play to his strengths and he ended up blending in with the rest of the bad in that secondary.

Leach was a case of Houston thinking that they could get someone of similar quality at a lower price, which they did in a way with Vickers. The one that I could really understand was Jacoby Jones, because he really was not stepping up over there. His special teams play was becoming inconsistent and he was never a reliable pass catcher. His game is weak near the middle of the field and that's part of why you didn't see him in the middle of the short-intermediate part of the field here. His route running is still not great. Here, however, there are just so many weapons to take attention away from him, every now and then, he can make a play. They were asking him to be a legitimate number 2 over there. That's not what we asked him to do here. We had two legitimate WRs and a TE was a better option. He went from being asked to be the second option to being asked to be the fourth or fifth option, if you care to include Rice.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Wow! That's amazing that Pollard has had broken ribs almost all season. When I had some cracked ribs I couldn't even brush my damn teeth. I had to hold the brush still and move my head up and down.

I commend Pollard for his toughness...but seriously dude, don't play with six cracked ribs. It clearly affected him.