Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

I don't care what anyone says, Lee Evans' catch should have been a catch/TD!

He caught it, had full possession, and took two full steps before it was knocked out.

Ravens got robbed!

I don't care if he was balancing it delicately on the tips of his fingers or had it stuffed so far into his gut that you couldn't tell the difference between it and his spleen, it should have been ruled a TD.

He met all the criteria the same way that someone jumping over the pile has the ball's tip touch the goal line before losing control of it.

It's no surprise that the Pats loving/favoring NFL world didn't look at it or question it though.

Re: I don't care what anyone says, Lee Evans' catch should have been a catch/TD!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Era at The U View Post
    He caught it, had full possession, and took two full steps before it was knocked out.

Ravens got robbed!

I don't care if he was balancing it delicately on the tips of his fingers or had it stuffed so far into his gut that you couldn't tell the difference between it and his spleen, it should have been ruled a TD.

He met all the criteria the same way that someone jumping over the pile has the ball's tip touch the goal line before losing control of it.

It's no surprise that the Pats loving/favoring NFL world didn't look at it or question it though.
    :word It reminded of Todd Heaps TD catch last year in ATL where he caught it took two steps and the ball was immediately knocked out, it was called a TD just like that one should have been.

Re: I don't care what anyone says, Lee Evans' catch should have been a catch/TD!

I agree and the fact that they didn't even review it is criminal.

Wont even lie, i thought they should have reviewed that.

That looked good from my end. Should have been reviewed, atleast.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

I thought it was a catch as well. What pisses me off is that they didn't even review it. None the less, Evans has to protect that ball. He had a defender draped all over him. He cannot let that happen in that situation.

What were you watching? That was clearly not a TD.

Oh boy here we go again. The first of many conspiracy threads. Sorry but the ruling on the field was correct. The receiver has to maintain possession during the entire act of making the catch and crossing the goal line. The rules for a runner are much different.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    :word It reminded of Todd Heaps TD catch last year in ATL where he caught it took two steps and the ball was immediately knocked out, it was called a TD just like that one should have been.
    Let me know if you can find a video of that one...

Don't know why I'm putting myself through this....but watching the last drive again.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Wont even lie, i thought they should have reviewed that.

That looked good from my end. Should have been reviewed, atleast.
    That play is not reviewable. Even Harbaugh acknowledge this in his press conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    What were you watching? That was clearly not a TD.
    Which criteria of a catch did he not meet?

He had possession, as loosely as it may have been, he had possession.

He took two full steps AFTER making the catch.

So tell me/us, which criteria did he not meet in making a catch? No one cares about your opinion, facts!

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    That play is not reviewable. Even Harbaugh acknowledge this in his press conference.
    It's reviewable if the Refs want to review it, isn't it?