Amazing road streak

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/football/bal-sp.ravens16dec16001520,0,7031998.storyhttp://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/football/bal-sp.ravens16dec16001520,0,7031998.story
    Ravens quarterback Kyle Boller has lost every road start since November 2004, a string of nine straight defeats away from home
    "I don't mind playing on the road," Boller said. "Obviously, I love playing at home, but I don't overthink playing on the road or my stats or [think that] anything's different. "
    You cant make this shit up. Best Back up in the league? You gots to be kidding
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Re: Amazing road streak

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...,7135579.story

Boller performed well today. Even Preston thinks so. If Stover didn't blow the kick, or the D stops a PS WR, we win.

"Kyle Boller had a couple of bad throws but was accurate when he had time to throw. Backup Troy Smith showed poise late in the game but the best quarterback in Miami today was Bob Griese."

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Or how about if Darling holds onto the long ball. It was techinically a pick but in reality that is a fumble on Darling.

Boller had his moments of poor play, yes he held the ball too long a few times and his mechanics were off again, but if Darling holds onto that pass things are completely different.

I want to see Smith start next week but I don't think we should be blaming Boller for this game.

Boller did not absolutely suck under center. That is great news. Meh, I have seen worse from the guy.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Or how about if Darling holds onto the long ball. It was techinically a pick but in reality that is a fumble on Darling.
    That play made me :grbac:.

Hopefully this time next year we will have a better #4 (5?) wide receiver, or we won't be crushed by injuries (everyone remember Demetrius Williams?) and we won't have to see him any more.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

or how about we win a game with boller on the road. on second thought I think that that quest might happen for him on another team. Hopefully they'll bench him this week. I like what Ive been seeing from troy. That guy seems to be a ray lewis type leader and we'll never know if hes on the bench.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

7. Re: Amazing road streak

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    or how about we win a game with boller on the road. on second thought I think that that quest might happen for him on another team. Hopefully they'll bench him this week. I like what Ive been seeing from troy. That guy seems to be a ray lewis type leader and we'll never know if hes on the bench.

AMEN!!:hammer: But we all know BB can not get his head out his ass so he will cont. to start " I hold the ball to long" Boller.