Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 LastLast

Re: Why does Mcnair get a free pass?

Our local Target store had one left. I talked my way into a demo. Guess what, if the 3rd grenadiers had all come down with the flu at Waterloo, we'd all be speaking french. Scary, huh?

I didn't buy it though. It dawned on me that speculations about the past are as useful as trying to guess what a womans weight was in 1988. Even if you come close, what good does it do you? It's mental masturbation.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

I didn't buy it though. It dawned on me that speculations about the past are as useful as trying to guess what a womans weight was in 1988. Even if you come close, what good does it do you? It's mental masturbation.
    You are kidding right?

So, we should not look to the past to try and predict the future? Seriously, where would we be if we followed that advice?

CAREER

83.1 rating 195 yds/game 59.4% 1 TD per 25 att 1 int/38 att 1.12 TD/GM

Damn. Ozzie got RIPPED OFF BIGTIME!!!

$33M for THOSE NUMBERS???!!!

Don't expect McNair to be get better in this offensive offense. And don't worry about saving for playoff tickets either. Because once we start playing WINNING TEAMS, the "L"s will start piling up.

IT'S THE SYSTEM (AND THE OL) STUPID!!!

Can we at least bitch when we lose. Some of these posts are amazing... IMHO So far Mcnair has been worth the money especially at 3-0.

Don't expect McNair to be get better in this offensive offense. And don't worry about saving for playoff tickets either. Because once we start playing WINNING TEAMS, the "L"s will start piling up
    Art, she has her crystal ball but I'm sure nothing will be said...so I'll say it.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    CAREER

83.1 rating 195 yds/game 59.4% 1 TD per 25 att 1 int/38 att 1.12 TD/GM

$33M for THOSE NUMBERS???!!!

Don't expect McNair to be get better in this offensive offense. And don't worry about saving for playoff tickets either. Because once we start playing WINNING TEAMS, the "L"s will start piling up.

IT'S THE SYSTEM (AND THE OL) STUPID!!!

Yep, Ozzie sure got ripped. I mean what has Steve McNair accomplished?

With Stats like that, he shouldn't have been envited to a Pro-Bowl or win an MVP award :grbac:

FYI, McNair's stats for these three games are pretty darned close to his career stats so everyone needs to get used to this. He doesn't play much better. But he plays well enough to win
    Rack this post!!

Not only does play well enought to win, but he will get you the win and does not make the mistake to lose you the game. McNair has never been known to have mind blowing stats, he has been recognized as a warrior who will play with multiple injuries, and does not stumble under pressure.
    Last edited by Heap86; 09-27-2006 at 12:31 PM.

Well, if certain people were to speak about certain other people in a way that the other people couldn't be identified by a third group of people then I guess... :D

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Hrmf......And we were being good. :(

What if we talked in the third person? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Can we at least bitch when we lose. Some of these posts are amazing... IMHO So far Mcnair has been worth the money especially at 3-0.

Art, she has her crystal ball but I'm sure nothing will be said...so I'll say it.
    In the interest of accuracy, Crazy, GKB was predicting what might happen in the future, as opposed to trying to predict what already didn't happen in the past. That thought is starting to be hard to follow, so I'll just say that...

Predicting what may happen someday is speculation with some chance of success.

Predicting what already has happened isn't speculation at all, it is killing time with make-believe.

And they claimed it wouldn't be said. :)

LOL thats a good spin...

However I will say that both of your circumstance seem to have some sort of scrying, which is what a crystal allows one to do.

....anyway

I'll leave it at that and will except where your coming from

New word alert:

Scrying is the occult practice of using a medium, most commonly a reflective surface or translucent body, to aid perceived psychic abilities such as clairvoyance. The media often used to "see" are water, polished precious stones, crystal balls, or mirrors. Scrying has been used in many cultures as a means of seeing the past, present, or future; in this sense scrying constitutes a form of divination. Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by Dabruise View Post
    New word alert:

Scrying is the occult practice of using a medium, most commonly a reflective surface or translucent body, to aid perceived psychic abilities such as clairvoyance. The media often used to "see" are water, polished precious stones, crystal balls, or mirrors. Scrying has been used in many cultures as a means of seeing the past, present, or future; in this sense scrying constitutes a form of divination. Wikipedia
    Wasn't that an old Leslie Gore tune? 'Now it's Judy's turn to scry, Judy's turn to scry..."

BTW, which of you slipped one of those Back-to-the-future crystals to Tony Lombardi? I read the article also. THIS MADNESS HAS TO CEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Funny Crazy, you bitched about Boller everytime he won. It's amusing that you can't apply the same standards to ALL Ravens QBs.

Keep thinkin' that McNair is the answer for the offense. Newsflash, he's not. Just go back to your "ball watching" and keep those McNair Pimpin' Glasses on, ok?

I'm sure in a few weeks, after the Ravens actually play the cream of the NFL instead of the dregs, and lose because this pathetic offense, that you finally see the truth. Then again, maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Heap86 View Post
    Yep, Ozzie sure got ripped. I mean what has Steve McNair accomplished?

With Stats like that, he shouldn't have been envited to a Pro-Bowl or win an MVP award :grbac:
    Yeah, look at those MVP stats from McNair's first 3 games WITH THE RAVENS. He's a shoo-in for THIS YEARS NFL MVP!! :grbac: