Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Any thoughts on Cary Williams?

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    He didn't even get flagged for that though. The ref knew it was unintentional.

I can't believe all the criticism Cary, and Pollard for that matter, take from this fan base. When did Ravens fans grow weary of aggressive defenders with a nasty streak? Its been this organizations bread and butter since '98-'99.
    Aggressive with a nasty streak is awesome. Pushing refs is stupid. Unintentional my ass. Refs wear striped shirts; the only thing even remotely similar is the Steelers laughable bumblebee uniforms. If you are going to shove somebody in the Super Bowl, you'd better be damned sure it's not a referee. Sorry, but that's just not excusable.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    He wasn't good enough to be a Raven.
    but he tried

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    He didn't even get flagged for that though. The ref knew it was unintentional.

I can't believe all the criticism Cary, and Pollard for that matter, take from this fan base. When did Ravens fans grow weary of aggressive defenders with a nasty streak? Its been this organizations bread and butter since '98-'99.
    :word

It's amazing how the minute someone is no longer a Raven he goes from being a good player to being trash, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    It's amazing how the minute someone is no longer a Raven he goes from being a good player to being trash, lol.
    No, what's amazing is how people forget that a lot of us felt that Ozzie offering Cary a 3-year deal worth nearly $15 million was a really bad idea. When he turned it down, we felt that the team had dodged a bullet. I don't see anyone calling hm trash, but he does seem to be turning into a legend in his own mind.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

How did a thread about Cary Williams get to be 6 pages long???