Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: To All Raven Fans

Hell yes, Im goin' to boo. That game last night was a disgrace.

Fuck it, I'm just not ready to discuss the level of disgust I have for this entire franchise.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

If Biscotti lets Bllick coach out his current contract then he has a screw loose too.

FM

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Hell yes, Im goin' to boo. That game last night was a disgrace.

Fuck it, I'm just not ready to discuss the level of disgust I have for this entire franchise.
    I feel your pain, crazyraven. It'll be a long time until I get over this humiliating loss.

I didn't expect a win to begin with, but I def expected them to be competitive and play like a team that belonged in the NFL. It's not the loss that bothers me..but how BADLY they lost and how stupid they looked doing it. I mean the announcers were bascially laughing at them the whole 1st half

Would anyone be super mad if they lost 20-17 in OT? I think not as much.

FM

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Tough times,is when a family should pull together.Nuff said.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Imagine living in PA with Ravens fans who hid themselves coming out of the woodwork now that their team is back on top. They were no where to be found last year. I'm not happy with a lot of things right now, but I won't boo my team. I was so mad last night, & it pisses me off that some of these guys look like they don't care. That check will still come in. McNair looks like he is totally lost & his eyes tell it all. All I ask for & want to see is effort. I didn't see it last night. Barking at the Steeler sideline after making a play when you're down by 3,4, or 5 scores, what is that for? Why the hell are we waiting for no chance before putting in Boller? I would have pulled the switch no later than halfway thru the 2nd quarter. Hell, the best play of the night was when he threw the ball down the field, overthrowing the receiver. At least he took a shot. I will be there on Sunday as I am for every home game & I will cheer for the Ravens. If they look like last night, I won't boo, but I'll be screaming my frustrations out. Everyone who has bought a ticket has the right to choose what they want to do. I can't tell them anymore than anyone else. I agree with Steve, but unfortunately we will hear a lot of boos Sunday. When you invest so much of yourself into something to receive back what we have, some people will feel they have to be heard in a negative way. As far a refund from Biscotti, that will never happen, we'll get our team picture soon, as our gift from the team for being fans. Wow!!!

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanman View Post
    I didn't expect a win to begin with, but I def expected them to be competitive and play like a team that belonged in the NFL. It's not the loss that bothers me..but how BADLY they lost and how stupid they looked doing it. I mean the announcers were bascially laughing at them the whole 1st half

Would anyone be super mad if they lost 20-17 in OT? I think not as much.

FM

That is fine if we were playing with our starting CB. We have a team that is snake bit but injries this year. Seriously to hear fans say they are going to wear bags is just plain fucking stupid. To everyone of you that says you are going to do that you are a bandwagonfan. The fans who have done that live in detroit and No where they went years upon years with losing seasons. We are still at 500. Show some class baltimore. Honestly do you think the players, or coachs care what we think, not at all. The only people you will be pissing off is real ravens fans. How about you show up and cheer on your team. Us wearing bags and booing mcnair is not going to change a god damn thing. Yes last night sucked real bad, but you know what i hate to have to admit it but steeler fans are way better than ravens fans, we destroyed them twice last year, equally as bad but there fans were not there booing and wearing bags. As much as I hate them i wish we had a little of the passion as fans here. to all of you who want to boo and wear bags jump back on that bandwagon you came here on from washington, nobody wants you here!
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Well what can you say, a real turnaround of last years game in the burgh. I'm sure everyone is mad at something. Now my damn phone won't stop ringing. Last year i heard nothing from this shitty town. Now i have to hear it for the rest of the year. Thanks offense!! But i will take all the hits steelers fans give me and support this team no matter what.

I would be happy to take someone tickets to ANY game and cheer for the Ravens. Just our team is down right now and i'm going down with the ship if it goes down. I represent the ravens to the best i can behind emenies lines.

OF course, i had the party last night so i'm very pissed i hosted that ass whipping. But They have my full support as they ALWAYS do.

True fans don't just experience the joys of victory but also they experience the agony of defeats. Thank goodness we have that vehicle here in Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by PARavensJeff View Post
    1) Barking at the Steeler sideline after making a play when you're down by 3,4, or 5 scores, what is that for?
    2) Why the hell are we waiting for no chance before putting in Boller? I would have pulled the switch no later than halfway thru the 2nd quarter.
    3) Everyone who has bought a ticket has the right to choose what they want to do. I can't tell them anymore than anyone else.
    1) Dellusions of granduer.
    2) Billick is a tool.

3) Agreed. I knew it wouldn't take long for either Billick or someone to tell the fans how to act Sunday. How about everyone act however they want to act.

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTTRACK View Post
    1) Dellusions of granduer.
    2) Billick is a tool.

3) Agreed. I knew it wouldn't take long for either Billick or someone to tell the fans how to act Sunday. How about everyone act however they want to act.

No, our fans should not act like that at all. It only gives opposing fans more reason to get on us. We need to keep our tickets, keep there fans out of our stadium and cheer on our team. Stop acting like idiots and be happy we have a team. Booing and wearing bags is for idiots.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Thank you for keeping sanity in the thread Rayvens52.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.