Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Beyonce Press Conference

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Bingo! My thoughts exactly.
    Yay!!!! I'm not an idiot! I'm NOT AN IDIOT!!! lol.

Was it just me or is she reading the lyrics from the piece of paper on the podium? She is obviously checking the page from time to time...

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

This is what most national anthems are like at sporting events.

Also, I don't really know why she sang the national anthem in the press conference, she's not singing it on Sunday (Alicia Keys is) - so it's a bit redundant.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fourteentoone View Post
    This is what most national anthems are like at sporting events.

Also, I don't really know why she sang the national anthem in the press conference, she's not singing it on Sunday (Alicia Keys is) - so it's a bit redundant.
    bc ppl found out her national anthem during the inauguration was not her singing it, but it was a recorded version

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    bc ppl found out her national anthem during the inauguration was not her singing it, but it was a recorded version
    Oh sure, I just don't see how it was relevant. They prepare recorded versions all the time for big events (weather can play havoc with voices and particularly acoustic instruments), I really don't think it was a big deal. It was still a great recording, live or not live. Everyone should move on, especially Beyonce. She has nothing to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    I don't give a rats ass about Beyonce. I want to watch a football game. If I want to see hot chicks, there are plenty to go look at later....
    You are obviously not going to be watching the game in a Steelers' bar.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    I don't give a rats ass about Beyonce. I want to watch a football game. If I want to see hot chicks, there are plenty to go look at later... I'd rather see a real band play.
    There will be a halftime show no matter what. Its inevitable. Since its gonna happen, whats wrong with a little eye candy providing it :)
    If I wanna see a real band will do that later, live and in person, not some 15 min halftime show. Will be to busy with other stuff to really care what she sings. I am just grateful she looks damn fine doing it.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

I'm looking forward to possibly seeing Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams no doubt.

mmm mmm mmm.....i don't care how or what she sings, beyonce could get it every way i can give it.

Blog Entries

Too slim for me, but that is well documented around here.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    lol, you sound like a hater! what was so extra about her rendition? Going out on a limb here but my guess is that you probably don't like any rendition that sounds like it has soul in it! but this is america where you are free to this opinion.
    I'm not sure who this was in response to, but I agree that the anthem should be sang as the anthem. Stop trying to make your own special rendition of it. This isn't a remix session.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore