Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4243444546 ... LastLast

Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    i wonder what kindas offense Caldwell will be running? I am so excited to see what he will do
    Just let Joe call the plays.

Blog Entries

Re: Coaching Change -- Cam Cameron has been Fired

Pat Kirwan ‏@PatKirwanCBS
    There is anticipation that Joe Flacco will get more flexibility in play calling at the LOS. Caldwell watched Peyton call alot @ LOS

Re: Coaching Change?

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Art View Post
    sent from my 'who gives a shit'
    You have one too?!
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Gonna give Harbs some props. Even if it was not his idea per say, he could have easily lobbied to ride it out till the end of the season and then made the call. Handled it with compassion, appreciation for what Cam has done for him on a personal level and was nothing but classy
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    He let the DE come across his face so fast he couldn't react. It was a bad angle on his part.
    I rewatched the play 10x. It was 6 on 5. Kerrigan is pretty fast also. You cant have 6 on 5 with no backfeild help. Inexcusable, especially in FG territory. Joe got rid of it in like a second and half, can't do better than that. If you have a RB in the backfeild, Joe has a little more time. KO had little chance as did the play.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    They need to fire Cam Cameron.
    It wasn't funny the first time you posted this, and it's still not.... just stop already

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    Gonna give Harbs some props. Even if it was not his idea per say, he could have easily lobbied to ride it out till the end of the season and then made the call. Handled it with compassion, appreciation for what Cam has done for him on a personal level and was nothing but classy
    I am not sure he had that option.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    I rewatched the play 10x. It was 6 on 5. Kerrigan is pretty fast also. You cant have 6 on 5 with no backfeild help. Inexcusable, especially in FG territory. Joe got rid of it in like a second and half, can't do better than that. If you have a RB in the backfeild, Joe has a little more time. KO had little chance as did the play.
    I'll take your word for it. But than again Joe should've seen it, diagnosed it and checked out into something else. Now with Caldwell we get to see if he can do it and he's worth what he wants. We already know he can make the throws, now lets see his anagement skills come in. THIS is where the money is at.

Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/RavensInsider/st...58524537098241

Bryant McKinnie on Cam Cameron being fired: 'I wish him well. He did a decent job while he was here.'

Ringing endorsement there!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    It wasn't funny the first time you posted this, and it's still not.... just stop already
    Aww diddums!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Aww diddums!
    Seriously, you can't bring anything to the topic other than "they need to fire Cam Cameron"?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Seriously, you can't bring anything to the topic other than "they need to fire Cam Cameron"?
    What do I need to bring? He's been fired. We've all seen why. I'm intrigued, but I don't really have much to say about this apart from make lame jokes to amuse myself.