Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Boller torn Labrum?

NST is reporting that the Ravens are worried that Boller might have a season-ending shoulder injury...possibly a torn labrum.

If that is the case, I think the Ravens have to go to another QB and fast.

Re: Boller torn Labrum?

Gee, ya think? ;)

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

He was hit extremely hard the last home game. I give him credit for even getting up. One thing you have to say about Kyle he can take hits.

Also from the paper:

"Keep an eye on the shoulder injury with Ravens quarterback Kyle Boller.

When asked late yesterday afternoon if Boller's injury might be season ending, Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome said that it was unconfirmed, and he would know more by Friday morning."

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/spor...th_boller.html

Aaron Wilson wrote this:

Boller underwent a magnetic resonance imaging exam, and the initial results weren't favorable. Team officials are awaiting results of a second medical opinion regarding an injury that stems from a brutal hit the former starter absorbed against the Minnesota Vikings.

This is all on Ozzie and his lack of depth at O line. This is not a new thing either, I can remember Jeff Blake getting drilled every play in the pre-season. You can't risk a possible starting QB in any game, and to not be able to field competent players, and field those that put people at risk is unforgivable.

This season could be the worst ever!

Oof.

Well, if it is season ending, all of you who never wanted to see Kyle on the field in the purple and black again got your wish.

Good luck Kyle. :grbac:
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

I was alittle shocked to hear this on WNST this morning while driving to work.

Should we try and go after Culpepper or ?????? :grbac:
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

Assumming Kyle is IR'ed, this may open the door for Flacco starting sooner rather than later.

If they bring in some scrub veteran, they'll start the season with Troy. After he either stinks it up or gets injured they can make the case that Flacco is ready.

Well, if it is season ending, all of you who never wanted to see Kyle on the field in the purple and black again got your wish.
    Fuck that Festivus...That is a shitty position to take. Nobody wanted to see Kyle get a season ending injury...if thats what it actually is.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Just read Aaron's article on the CCT website and the names he mentioned were Casey Bramlet, John Beck and Shaun Hill if this is who we're looking at (and I think this is just Aaron's ideas at the mo, though could be wrong) that suggests we'd just be looking for a third QB, not someone to take Boller's place in competition/platoon with Smith as the starting QB, suggesting the Flacco era is dawning early this season barring Smith's play taking a big up swing.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post
    Just read Aaron's article on the CCT website and the names he mentioned were Casey Bramlet, John Beck and Shaun Hill if this is who we're looking at (and I think this is just Aaron's ideas at the mo, though could be wrong) that suggests we'd just be looking for a third QB, not someone to take Boller's place in competition/platoon with Smith as the starting QB, suggesting the Flacco era is dawning early this season barring Smith's play taking a big up swing.
    Huh? Shaun Hill would clearly be a candidate to start. He showed more last year than Troy did.
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.