Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Re: Pit. @ Ravens on TV?

The Dallas game.

US Saturday 7.15 ET =00.15 GMT sunday morning.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenTD View Post
    The Dallas game.

US Saturday 7.15 ET =00.15 GMT sunday morning.
    Live on SKY - should be a cracking game, has big implications for both teams. Despite the shitty result, remember this isn't even supposed to be our season!

I want to give you guys credit !!! Feeling gutted like all of Baltimore did after that loss makes me proud to have you all as Fans of the Ravens!!

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 10 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010
    Baltimore Mariners [AIF] in 2014

Our UK fans are the Pride and Joy of Ravensdom!

Not surprisingly, the Ravens don crests of British Heraldry everytime they take the field, as Maryland is the only state to have a flag based on said British coats of arms ...:uk: :usa:

I'm sure the outcome made Stockers flight home that much longer. What a bummer but this was never predicted so we need to enjoy what we got this year. Doomsday was predicted lots of folks.

I like all the new action from the locals on this board! This is a bunch of good guys from the UK.

On a side note, we returned to our lot #2 at Sharpe and Ostend. The group from Frederick, MD (Shitsburgh Fans) who smashed cake on my buddys windshield and smashed bottles in the bed of his pick up, I will be looking for you next year. Think twice before parking in Lot 2 next year. You are the typical Shitsburgh fan. You couldn't just leave with just your victory could you? What did we do to you except leave you "b" before the game?

Who knows, maybe one of them will find this post.

Can't wait for Stockers trip report. He is the MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever_com View Post
    I want to give you guys credit !!! Feeling gutted like all of Baltimore did after that loss makes me proud to have you all as Fans of the Ravens!!
    Lucky you did not catch me after the loss to the Colts in the playoffs.It was like someone had ripped my insides out.And I had to have months off of even thinking about football.

Good to see our stateside Raven brothers are enjoying our company.Even Raven fans on this side of the pond have a attitude towards their football team.I guess you can't help it following a team with a chip on its shoulder so long.

Wow,I am pretty nervous for saturday,that Dallas pass rush was something to see.It was nice watching Eli get smashed and at the same time getting that sinking feeling,that maybe Flacco will be eating Texas stadium turf next.

Probably have to bring the same gameplan vs the Cowboys like they did vs Pitt.And pray Romo's back stiffens up over the week.

Fabian Washington get well soon.We need yah buddy.

Oh and Toeman that fooking suks. I would suggest you kick those Steeler teeth in.But alas that is mission impossible when they don't have any. Inbred scum been away from their sheep to long.