Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suh

Suh

Very Haynesworth-esque:

And his explanation:

"A lot of people are going to interpret it as, or create their own storylines for seeing what they want to interpret it," Suh said. "But I know what I did, and the man upstairs knows what I did."
    In denial and hiding behind God?

Great player who is a POS (and I don't mean point of sale).
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: Suh

Ravens related? Mods?

:D
    Founder of The J. Peterman Company - JPeterman.com - Follow me on Twitter

That guy is the best defensive tackle in the league???

Lmao!! Ngata yesterday showed why he is the best.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

I couldn't figure out whether to be more surprised at the stomping or the fact that he tried to justify it with the worst excuse ever. Dude is baby Haynesworth.

Quote Originally Posted by Peterman View Post
    Ravens related? Mods?

:D
    Lmao.

Blog Entries

I don't think he pulled a Haynesworth. After watching it, I don't think he meant to kick the player. Unlike Haynesworth, he was getting up and looking away as he stomped his foot. Haynesworth looked at the player and aimed his foot at the guy's head. Suh was basically flailing around in frustration, heedlessly.

Ejecting him was the right call, but I believe him that he didn't intentionally stomp on the guy. But he did stomp on him, so he should have been ejected and he should be fined. I don't think he should be suspended.

Blog Entries

When we saw his post game, even my SON said something like 'why doesn't he just say hey, I lost my head, I am sorry and I take responsiblity'....

If a kid can figure it out...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I don't think he pulled a Haynesworth. After watching it, I don't think he meant to kick the player. Unlike Haynesworth, he was getting up and looking away as he stomped his foot. Haynesworth looked at the player and aimed his foot at the guy's head. Suh was basically flailing around in frustration, heedlessly.

Ejecting him was the right call, but I believe him that he didn't intentionally stomp on the guy. But he did stomp on him, so he should have been ejected and he should be fined. I don't think he should be suspended.
    Are you serious??

Look at that picture TL posted in the OP does that look like a guy that doesn't want to stomp someone?

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Are you serious??

Look at that picture TL posted in the OP does that look like a guy that doesn't want to stomp someone?
    Also in the picture you can see Suh is LOOKING DOWN AT HIM as he stomps him. For Chrissake!

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I don't think he should be suspended.
    The Lions should not wait for the league and should suspend him immediately. His actions on the field were bad enough....trying to justify them was horrendous. Did he even apologize to the Packer player?

PFT had it right: Dude just lost a ton of endorsement money with that incident and his lame explanation.

Blog Entries

saw these two storyies.

His explanation is crap : http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ation-is-crap/

Multiple game suspension likely: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nsion-for-suh/

Guess we won't be seeing him on Subway or Chrysler commercials in the future; dumbass

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

12. Re: Suh

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Also in the picture you can see Suh is LOOKING DOWN AT HIM as he stomps him. For Chrissake!
    My point exactly, not sure what that one guy was talking about.