Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Cool Flacco Story

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyotc View Post
    King was wrong about the purple, but he sure gave big time props to Flacco. That was refreshing.
    Props from a cretin are pretty worthless. Petey Pawn is a mediocre wordsmith whose bloated reputation rests entirely on the fact that for some incomprehensible reason a fair hunk of the NFL slips him information. As for gridiron acumen, about 3/4 of the posters on this board have a better grasp of the game--& I'm sick of reading about the travails of his lumpish family & his travel whines & caffeine addiction. One of these days maybe some Starbucks employee in a town whose team he dissed will recognize him & do the sports world a favor by slipping strychnine into his Triple-Shot Marshmallow Caramel Free-Trade Latte....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    ...it could be a little poetic license.
    The clown had his "poetic license" revoked years ago for bathetic fallacies beyond number. I realize literary standards have declined dramatically since I was in school, but I saw better writing in my HS newspaper than he's ever managed to hunt&peck out.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Props from a cretin are pretty worthless. Petey Pawn is a mediocre wordsmith whose bloated reputation rests entirely on the fact that for some incomprehensible reason a fair hunk of the NFL slips him information. As for gridiron acumen, about 3/4 of the posters on this board have a better grasp of the game--& I'm sick of reading about the travails of his lumpish family & his travel whines & caffeine addiction. One of these days maybe some Starbucks employee in a town whose team he dissed will recognize him & do the sports world a favor by slipping strychnine into his Triple-Shot Marshmallow Caramel Free-Trade Latte....
    Here's a simple solution to your "sickness"....stop reading it:)