Thread: Fines???

Fines???

After reading alot of articles on yesterday's game...How many Ravens do you think will be fined for talking badly about the officiating. I am going to guess around 4.

Suggs, Scott, Mason, Washington

Re: Fines???

I may be in the minority here, but I'm almost beginning to sympathize with the players calling out the horrific officiating. I was half-ready to throw a brick through the TV myself.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Oh I agree with you completely. I was just putting the question out there.

Blog Entries

The "5-15 rule" applied to the Suggs penalty, but if the Refs were doing their job, Suggs never makes it to the QB....so I can see why they are bitching about it!!

5. Re: Fines???

I saw a real game on my tv. I saw a qb who is green make the same mistakes made in the last game. Time will heal that. Remember folks JOE was not to start this year. Yet, there he is throwing passes like they were bullets. Give him time. The defense looked great but in the last 8 minute began to show they were tired and let the infamous Collins march down the field. I am sure he enjoyed it. Sort of getting even for the SB 2000. I would rather be in the stadium as I was last 12 or 13 years, but I saw things Sunday that those in the stands could not see from afar.
    Give the rookie a chance and penalties happen they should not be for simple minded holding etc., come on guys get some disapline on the line.
    sign me
    CROWBYTES

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    The "5-15 rule" applied to the Suggs penalty, but if the Refs were doing their job, Suggs never makes it to the QB....so I can see why they are bitching about it!!
    well put.....but remeber the officials "TRIED TO STOP THE PLAY,THE PLAYERS DIDNT RESPOND"

Ok, how come the ref did not flag Albert Haynesworth for a 15 yarder after his neutral zone infraction, hw threw Flacco to the ground? I know as fans we sound like we are crying, I just think we are tired of the official's. I'll be the first to admit, we did not set the world on fire, but sure sure did deserve that win. Did anyone else see the helmet to helmet hit on Todd Heap?

Quote Originally Posted by CROWBYTES View Post
    I saw a real game on my tv. I saw a qb who is green make the same mistakes made in the last game. Time will heal that. Remember folks JOE was not to start this year. Yet, there he is throwing passes like they were bullets. Give him time. The defense looked great but in the last 8 minute began to show they were tired and let the infamous Collins march down the field. I am sure he enjoyed it. Sort of getting even for the SB 2000. I would rather be in the stadium as I was last 12 or 13 years, but I saw things Sunday that those in the stands could not see from afar.
    Give the rookie a chance and penalties happen they should not be for simple minded holding etc., come on guys get some disapline on the line.
    sign me
    CROWBYTES

Wall of text. Complete nonsense, bad punctuation. Fifteen yards, repeat first down. Irrelevant material is ejected from the thread.

Welcome to the forum. Remember, you are using the language of Shakespeare. On this forum we treat it with respect.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post

Wall of text. Complete nonsense, bad punctuation. Fifteen yards, repeat first down. Irrelevant material is ejected from the thread.

Welcome to the forum. Remember, you are using the language of Shakespeare. On this forum we treat it with respect.
    Aww man, that was just mean, but I'm LMFAO...

Oh well. I *do* try to be nice, believe it or not. :)

Anyone who lurks on this board for three f'ing minutes can see we write in complete sentences.

Glad I could entertain you, anyway.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Agree with Festivus --- which in of itself is becoming a disturbing trend ;)

I prefer this board over scout because people here use obscure things like grammar, correct spelling (generally) and do not write posts like they are run-on text messages.