Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sunday game thread. No Ravens Go O'S!

Orioles must win!!
    On the NFL side... Like to see Bengals and Patriiots lose the most. Doubt Houston loses. Kinda of blah NFL day. Oakland @ Denver, KC vs SD and Philly/Gmen look like the best games. Cant even have the Steelers to root against with a bye.

Re: Sunday game thread. No Ravens Go O'S!

Go Niners (v. Jets), Bills (v. Pats) and Jags (v. Bengals)!

The Patriots and Bengals are on the road, at least.

Also, I root against the Jets just because. In addition to Revis Island being closed for the season, they'll also be without Dustin Keller and Stephen Hill today. ... This game could really be ugly for them.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Like this thread. Sporting my Orioles T shirt today. It's nice to watch other teams compete knowing your team already won earlier in the week. I'll be watching the Pats, Saints, Chiefs and Jets closely today via red zone...and most importantly the O's, yanks, Athletics and angels. Lots of scoreboard watching to do today LOL

how long has it been since Baltimore was in first place at the same time in MLB and NFL? Don't think it's happened since...1971??
    Go O's!!!
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Jets defense looks unspectacular.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Chargers destroying our next opponent. I'm sure the coaches and players are taking plenty of notes.

Blog Entries

Ryan Fitzpatrick is terrible. He just threw his second interception for the day.

Blog Entries

McLouth leadoff HR! Bases loaded, no outs! C'mon O's, let's plate these guys!

Meanwhile Jays up 2-1 on Skanks, Strangers 2-0 over Angles...early signs look good but don't hold yer breath...

ETA: 3-0 after 1, go Birds!

Blog Entries

This Orioles team is awesome to watch. You never know who's going to come through.

Blog Entries

Curious fact: the Orioles' magic number for the postseason is 2 out of the next 5 games--even though there are only 4 remaining in the regular season. One more O's win or Angels' loss guarantees them at least a tie for a WC slot (TB has 4 more losses with 4 left, LA has 3 more losses with 5 left) & therefore at worst a Game 163 playoff...& a win there would send them to the official WC 1-game playoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Ryan Fitzpatrick is terrible. He just threw his second interception for the day.
    Yet all of a sudden the Bills are right in it. Pats looking very mortal at the moment.

Blog Entries

Its all about the O's today..!!!

They are up 4-0 after Hardy just hit one out. We could take control of the east today.

LETS GO O's!!!!!!!!