Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: BREAKING: Michael Sam is gay

Quote Originally Posted by JCroUSAF View Post
    The south has a stereotype of being racist and against gay marriage, that includes Texas, I was just tapping into that stereotype. I live in Oklahoma City and make frequent trips to Texas and it isn't as acceptable as other states. I do not see how that makes me a bigot and I take offense to that. I said I'm rooting for the kid to succeed
    It just gets better!

So you admit using / believing stereotypes and claim to not being a bigot in the same paragraph? I'll let that dangle there and see if you pick up on that one ....

I've had the pleasure of visiting 48 out of 50 states, living on both coasts and in the south. Wanna know where I heard the most racial slurs? San Francisco and Baltimore.

I don't care that he's gay or that he's black. I hope he succeeds. I'm so tired of this board and it's bullshit. A moderator attacking someone, great, I'm not a bigot and not a racist, I guess I didn't express my point the best but that's how it works when you only have a sec to type something on your phone in between launching jets.

Blog Entries

I don't care that he's gay or that he's black. I hope he succeeds. I'm so tired of this board and it's bullshit. A moderator attacking someone, great, I'm not a bigot and not a racist, I guess I didn't express my point the best but that's how it works when you only have a sec to type something on your phone in between launching jets.
    Dude.. no one is attacking you. They are pointing out the irony of you hoping he goes to a town full of bigots based upon your view that the south is more bigoted. That's not an attack, it's irony, and it's hilarious.

1. Get over yourself. Nobody is attacking you.

2. I never called you a racist. You need to look up the word bigot. Basing any belief on a stereotype, which you've admitted doing, is the very definition of bigot.

3. Proofread next time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    It just gets better!

So you admit using / believing stereotypes and claim to not being a bigot in the same paragraph? I'll let that dangle there and see if you pick up on that one ....

I've had the pleasure of visiting 48 out of 50 states, living on both coasts and in the south. Wanna know where I heard the most racial slurs? San Francisco and Baltimore.
    Clearly you didn't spend enough time in Philadelphia! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I'm offended. Here JCro is all upset that HR called him a bigot when I did it first.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Those damn redneck, bigoted Texans get it right when it comes to Sams ....

http://twentytwowords.com/dallas-spo...ng-out-as-gay/

Can you explain what he said to me, Houston. You know us southerners ain't big on fancy book learning and he used a lot of big words.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Ah yes, forgive me. Since I'm from the NE, I can translate them $10 words ....

He said "you're gay and that's ok".

But down here we hate all gays and colored folks. How can it be okay?

After the rally I'll head back to the farm, chew on a stalk of straw and ponder things a bit. Maybe drink some moonshine in my coveralls.
    ProFootballMock

Word. He's an NFL player. It does not matter to me Sam is homosexual. It's not about that. The matter is playing football and winning, whether the whole team is gay or nobody is or its a mixed bag.

Blog Entries

People want to ask why this is a deal? Here's why...

Steve Elkington Verified account
    ‏@elkpga
    ESPN reporting Michael Sam is leading the handbag throw at NFL combine....
    No one else expected to throw today

I mean, granted, he's just a golfer, and a guy is entitled to his opinion...but clearly, there are people out there in sports that want to continue making the jokes and making this into a "being gay makes you a woman" stance
    Last edited by RavenScallywag; 02-25-2014 at 01:58 PM.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!