Page 75 of 333 FirstFirst ... 7374757677 ... LastLast

Re: New draft/FA/offseason thread

How'd they k state and Oregon game end up last night? How'd brown and Jordan play?

KS schemed away from Brown repeatedly. Generally though he didn't look all that hot. Didn't look terribly impressive in pass coverage but that's not his strength anyway. His unit mate was making quite a few plays though. They also had two DTs that's played well. Unsure of their years though.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    KS schemed away from Brown repeatedly. Generally though he didn't look all that hot. Didn't look terribly impressive in pass coverage but that's not his strength anyway. His unit mate was making quite a few plays though. They also had two DTs that's played well. Unsure of their years though.
    Was gonna say something about their DT's. Think Williams was one can't remember his name but the announcers were blathering about him. He made a tackle for a loss in 1st quarter when he stood his ground and wouldn't get juked on Oregon's QB and they said it was his second special play already... Yadda yadda.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Ks schemed away from Jordan you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Ks schemed away from Jordan you mean?
    Whups...Oregon schemed away from Brown. Sorry about that.

My Boy!!! :happyanim

Wisconsin junior C Travis Frederick will forgo his final season of eligibility and enter the 2013 NFL Draft.
    Frederick's departure makes it the second year in a row the Badgers will lose their starting junior center to the NFL. The Badger may make a move to guard int he NFL but is expected to be mentioned among the Draft's top 60 selections.

Source: Joe Schad on Twitter

Blog Entries

Oregon pretty much had their way with running the ball. Arthur Brown, from my perspective, got caught up in traffic a lot.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

In addition to watching the Aggie/Sooner game (Kenny Stills looking good working the sidelines) RL3 (Rays kid) will be playing in an High School All American game on NFLN

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Landry Jones is looking sharp. Why has stock on him dropped so much?
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    I could see Johnny football being a top qb prospect in a few years. I think with the success of Russell Wilson the height won't hold him back as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Oregon pretty much had their way with running the ball. Arthur Brown, from my perspective, got caught up in traffic a lot.
    Brown looked really small to me. Some small guys look like could hold up in a 3/4, but I didn't come away last night feeling that way.

I wasn't really impressed to be honest.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I could see Johnny football being a top qb prospect in a few years. I think with the success of Russell Wilson the height won't hold him back as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe. But one thing to remember about Wilson is first and foremost he has a canon on his shoulder.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt