Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Patriots Fans put up Billboard Counting Days till Ray's Retirement

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Photoshopped:)
    Yeah, isn't that the same pic of Ray's billboard in the background?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yeah, isn't that the same pic of Ray's billboard in the background?
    And that my friend is the evidence right there

No way dude.
    That's the original,some goofy Patriot fan took that one and Photoshopped Ray's retirement on it.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreboy View Post
    No way dude.
    That's the original,some goofy Patriot fan took that one and Photoshopped Ray's retirement on it.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee414 View Post
    @mgcolby:
    You are correct in that the rules in question, (tuck, below the knees) were in place before any "Brady" incident. However, does it not strike you as odd that UNTIL Tommy Ugg was involved, they rarely got called? How many "tuck rule" and "below the knee" plays were NOT called when the QB was someone OTHER than Tommy Ugg, Big Jen or a Manning?
    Do you seriously think the the network$, ( and by exten$ion, the NFL), were NOT $alivating over the pro$pect of Peyton vs. Tommy Ugg? NE, PIT and any team QB'd by a Manning seem to "get" the calls more than not. Coincidence? If you honestly believe so, please pm me regarding a nice bridge I can let you have at a very reasonable price.
    1 It is crazy to think that the league had any incentive to aid Brady at that point in his career. What star power did he have? Hell, NE was divided between Brady and Bledsoe. That argument doesn't hold much water. Hell I thought Manning's fumble last week was the Tuck rule and the Refs didn't give it to Manning. And Perreria clarified the rule on the radio the other day, as it turns out the Refs got it right. I also saw the Tuck rule called in a couple of games this year. I do believe one was Big Ben and one was Carson Palmer go figure.

2. Brady is at the bottom of the league in receiving roughing the passer penalties, so again not much to substantiate that argument other than innacurate perception. Tannenhill led the league in receiving RTP penalties. How do you explain that?

3. I think the Networks would kill for a Manning - Brady AFCC game, but nothing that happened last week indicated to me the Refs were favoring Manning and certainly not Brady. In the Pats game every bad call went against us.
    - Fumble that wasn't in the Pats game that was clearly stripped, but a ref comes running in way from the back to call foward progress when it was clear the fumble happened during the initial contact while the receiver was still running foward.

About that bridge?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Because Patriot fans feel like they're entitled to win.
    You know, I was looking at a map the other day and damn if Boston isn't north of Baltimore and Cincy. The Pats and their bandwagon fans need to give thanks for being assigned to the AFC East and not the AFC North.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mgcolby View Post

2. Brady is at the bottom of the league in receiving roughing the passer penalties, so again not much to substantiate that argument other than innacurate perception. Tannenhill led the league in receiving RTP penalties. How do you explain that?
    Because of their short passing game and great protection, no one has time or opportunity to get near him. duh...

Because of their short passing game and great protection, no one has time or opportunity to get near him. duh...

So which is it? He gets all the calls because he is Tom Brady or he doesn't get that many. I'm confused. Can't have it both it ways.

So...

LOL. Never mind. Give it up colby, some arguments you're going to win on a Ravens board, and some you won't. When you know people are stuck in their opinions just quit trying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mgcolby View Post
    So which is it? He gets all the calls because he is Tom Brady or he doesn't get that many. I'm confused. Can't have it both it ways.
    My answer has nothing to do with why he gets calls. You asked why he didn't this year, I answered you.

You have a good team, so do we, somebody will win, somebody won't, go troll somewhere else if you're just looking to argue.

My answer has nothing to do with why he gets calls. You asked why he didn't this year, I answered you.

You have a good team, so do we, somebody will win, somebody won't, go troll somewhere else if you're just looking to argue.
    Dude, not everybody who wants to call out your false facts is a troll. It's called debate

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    Dude, not everybody who wants to call out your false facts is a troll. It's called debate
    What false facts did I present? And that was not directed at you, which if you weren't trying to be argumentative, you probably would have noticed.