Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jets at Denver

Re: Jets at Denver

Tebow is money when the game is on the line.

Might as well play Orton for the first 55 minutes and then bring in Tebow as the "closer".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    yeah as Houston pointed out, they were in cover zero and he saw it and got the edge. Against the Lions, Denver had no shot because Detroit got up on them and took them out of their game plan. Jets couldn't do that and I have to say Sanchez has regressed this year.
    Not to get off topic but the question beckons, why can't JOe see this
    and adjust in his 4th yr. Tebow is in his 2d year and gets it.

I love Joe and haven't trashed him but I'm just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Anyone else nervous if Denver sneaks into the playoffs and the Ravens have to face them.

A little bit nervous, Tebow just gets the job done. How would he look in a Ravens uniform, hmmm.

LOL Here comes the controversy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Not to get off topic but the question beckons, why can't JOe see this
    and adjust in his 4th yr. Tebow is in his 2d year and gets it.

I love Joe and haven't trashed him but I'm just asking.
    Tebow read the defense a lot better than Sanchez last night and I'm one of the few that likes Sanchez. TT can't make the throws yet but he is reading the D pretty well.

Sometimes Joe struggles with it also; especially with all the disquises and sugar looks. That's why I like a no huddle approach and get to the line and bark some false cadence to force the D to get into position. Then adjust and call the play at the line. It's being done by a lot less skilled than Flacco IMO.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Great answer. Thanks.

Dickson was on the radio Mon night and said the corners disguise their covers.
    They never show them until the last possible second - cover 2 or whatever.

Ed said Joe only has a split second to decide what they're gonna do. Like you
    said, the no huddle takes those disguises away.

whoda thunk Tebow would have more starts/wins than Vick?
    a few more Carson interceptions and they just might sneak in
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Tebow read the defense a lot better than Sanchez last night and I'm one of the few that likes Sanchez. TT can't make the throws yet but he is reading the D pretty well.

Sometimes Joe struggles with it also; especially with all the disquises and sugar looks. That's why I like a no huddle approach and get to the line and bark some false cadence to force the D to get into position. Then adjust and call the play at the line. It's being done by a lot less skilled than Flacco IMO.
    Very good assessment, Tebow has a very good feel for the game. I do wonder how good he could be if he had a better team around him, Hmmm.

LOL

SugarRay your setting yourself up to be attacked...
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Its just weird. Tebow has an awful throwing motion, very unnatural and forced, but he finds ways to win. I think he would be much better suited to the game as a fullback or tight end with a lot of plays designed around him, but with someone with a live arm throwing the ball. As a leader he is awesome, but that arm is going to really hamper the Broncos.

Blog Entries

Tim Tebow is the unconventional guy that all of the conventional guys cannot stand.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Watching how Leonard totally misjudged the running angle on Tebow's winning run, I started wondering why there was ever a big uproar amongst Ravens fans when he left. The guy plays hard but he is undersized and frankly not that good.