Page 4 of 211 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Americanmade2012 Guest

Re: 2012 NFL Draft discussion

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    im thinking about that alien, but what happens if they trade up, unlikely but then i'd miss all the action
    I am hoping either way weather by trading up or staying the same that we get the guy that helps us the best.

im thinking about that alien, but what happens if they trade up, unlikely but then i'd miss all the action
    Just sit down with a pot of coffee and take the day off tomorrow!
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Americanmade2012 Guest

I think IF we trade up it will be to take either upshaw or Hightower, If we stay the same it may be between Konz and possible Hill and Hightower.

Re: The 2012 NFL Draft Thread -- LIVE Discussion on Picks, Moves, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Apparently the Patriots have contacted the Seahawks about swapping the 27th & 31st pick to move up to the 12th pick.
    They want Chandler Jones.

Some scouts see Fleener as a hybrid TE/WR in the right system- so his stock is rising.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Some scouts see Fleener as a hybrid TE/WR in the right system- so his stock is rising.
    Actually both Mayock and Adam Schefter said that they've been hearing that his stock isn't rising really at all and it's because he's a straight line guy with little YAC skills and he's a crap blocker.

My guess is early 2nd, but I guess a team desperate to be a Patriots copy cat could take him in round 1.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Actually both Mayock and Adam Schefter said that they've been hearing that his stock isn't rising really at all and it's because he's a straight line guy with little YAC skills and he's a crap blocker.

My guess is early 2nd, but I guess a team desperate to be a Patriots copy cat could take him in round 1.
    He's big enough to run crossing routes in the middle and he's fast enough to stretch the field. Poor blocking aside I bet he goes in the first but then again who the hell knows

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Americanmade2012 View Post
    I think IF we trade up it will be to take either upshaw or Hightower, If we stay the same it may be between Konz and possible Hill and Hightower.
    I think you're on the money. If we miss on Konz, I (and a few others) still want a center.

Blog Entries

anybody have a guess as to when well actually draft, time wise? I think if my math is right its as late as 12:40... i like the 4 day format but how about starting it at 6 instead of screwing us east coasters every time.
    -JAB

selfish fucker, just thinking about yourself there, what about us uk ones? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    anybody have a guess as to when well actually draft, time wise? I think if my math is right its as late as 12:40... i like the 4 day format but how about starting it at 6 instead of screwing us east coasters every time.

Blog Entries

selfish fucker, just thinking about yourself there, what about us uk ones? lol
    hey, technically youre on a western coast, just a little bit further west. probably make more sense just to wake up early than stay up for you right?
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    hey, technically youre on a western coast, just a little bit further west. probably make more sense just to wake up early than stay up for you right?