Thread: Rolle Out

Rolle Out

Samari Rolle is out at least a month. That really sucks!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Re: Rolle Out

It does, but I think we have much better backups than last year. The guys who were here got PT, and guys who were not like Washington and Walker are better than the guys they replaced. As long as the pass rush is right we will be fine with these guys in coverage, and it will be a nice boost to get Samari back into the mix later.

Just so he is back and healthy for the Pittsburgh game, and the playoff run.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

that does suck but I would rather him be out now than for that last stretch of the season
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

I would have to think that this might be it for Samari in the starting lineup. If Washington proves to be an above average starter, which personally I think he will, then Rolle may be delegated to Nickel if and when he returns.

Quote Originally Posted by BArellano View Post
    I would have to think that this might be it for Samari in the starting lineup. If Washington proves to be an above average starter, which personally I think he will, then Rolle may be delegated to Nickel if and when he returns.
    Did you watch the first 2 games?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    Did you watch the first 2 games?
    I don't see a 32 year old CB who's already lost a step, coming in to replace Fabian Washington after he's been in the starting lineup for more than a month. Especially coming off of neck surgery. Call me crazy, I just don't see it.

I don't see a 32 year old CB who's already lost a step, coming in to replace Fabian Washington after he's been in the starting lineup for more than a month. Especially coming off of neck surgery. Call me crazy, I just don't see it.
    If Rolle can play, he's the #2 CB on this team without question.

It's not even close.

PP

Washington has been in the starting lineup for one game. One.

Is something in the water, that suddenly players should get credit for playing games they missed?
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.