Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Ben-Gals Cheerleader

Anyone following the case with the Ben-Gals cheerleader and high school teacher who is accused of having sex with a student? Normally I don't care about this stuff but once I see it hit Forbes I do take notice. This is the same person who was suing a website for spreading rumors about her. Amazing how out of control some people are. I also wonder if the Bengals will take any action against her. They never seem to when it's one of their players.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirh...ining-charges/

Jones’ case against The Dirty was slated to go to trial this June, but now Jones has run into some legal trouble of her own. This week her reputation is being questioned by prosecutors instead of gossip bloggers. WPTV reports that Jones is facing criminal charges for allegedly having sex with a minor. She was indicted Thursday for “first degree sexual abuse and unlawful use of electronic means to induce a minor to engage in sexual or other prohibited activities.” She has since resigned from Dixie Heights High School. It sounds as if it could be a case of a Facebook friendship between a teacher and a student that evolved from digital pokes to the offline equivalent.

Nik Richie at TheDirty.com has been having a field day with the news, posting a series of stories that stop just short of saying, “I told you so.”

Back in 2010, Jones actually won a $11-million default judgment in her case, but her cheers quickly died down when it turned out that her lawyer had sued the wrong website (TheDirt.com instead of TheDirty.com). Thus, her lawyer had to file suit a second time, against the right company. In January, a judge ruled that the suit alleging defamation and invasion of privacy could go to trial, and that TheDirty.com was not protected by the Communications Decency Act, which usually shields website from liability for what their commenters write.

Re: Ben-Gals Cheerleader

Someone should make a movie about the Bengals off-field antics.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Yeah I saw that story in the news. Pretty hilarious. She will probably get some hard time. Where were these teachers when I was in school? I'd like to give her some hard time myself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Yeah I saw that story in the news. Pretty hilarious. She will probably get some hard time. Where were these teachers when I was in school? I'd like to give her some hard time myself.
    Haha. Def similar thought popped in my head.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    It must have been going on when we were kids and just not reported. I can't imagine that suddenly these teachers are all nymphos. These stories keep popping up.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It must have been going on when we were kids and just not reported. I can't imagine that suddenly these teachers are all nymphos. These stories keep popping up.
    In the 70's the son of a senator had an affair with his 8th grade teacher in my junior high school. I recall the guy was really big for his age but it was still pretty wild! She lost her job but I don't think she was prosecuted. If she was she didn't do any time. A few years later they got married and I have since heard they were a happy couple. Probably still are but i imagine he's starin' at some pretty saggy titties nowadays yo. ;)

In the 80's I worked with a lady in her 30's who had gone to my high school and had had an affair with her teacher who was 15 years her senior. He resigned his teaching position and they got married.
    Last edited by Real Fan Dan; 04-03-2012 at 01:23 PM.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

when i was in HS in 2001 (in Carroll County) a teacher at my school was caught doing the same thing, she was charged with 15 counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksouleyez View Post
    when i was in HS in 2001 (in Carroll County) a teacher at my school was caught doing the same thing, she was charged with 15 counts.
    Damn! I just KNEW this thread would be football related!!!
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    haha well it was with the football team if that means anything lol

Blog Entries

She is smoking hot. Where were these teachers when I was in high school? That kid should do the honorable thing and follow the universal "guy code" and refuse to testify against her. I bet she would be very grateful.

Sarah Jones

Blog Entries

If any team is going to have a cheerleader with character concerns it's going to be the Bengals.

In the 70's the son of a senator had an affair with his 8th grade teacher in my junior high school. ...
    In the 80's I worked with a lady in her 30's who had gone to my high school and had had an affair with her teacher who was 15 years her senior. He resigned his teaching position and they got married.
    When I was in high school in the early 80s, there were a lot of rumors around school about this one English teacher and a student. I don't know if there was any truth to it.

A girl in my graduating class married her karate instructer shortly after graduation. He was like 35 at the time. Creepy. Now it's many years later and she's divorced him and owns his old business! She's remarried too. Serves him right.